Aruba 330 Series Access Points provide the fastest gigabit data speeds and superb user experience for mobile devices and applications in a digital workplace. They provide simultaneous data transmission to multiple devices; maximizing data throughput and improving network efficiency. Designed with an integrated HPE Smart Rate port to scale up to 5Gbps Ethernet; the 330 Series allows enterprises to leverage their multi-gigabit Ethernet wired network infrastructures to eliminate bottlenecks.
Aruba 330 Series Access Points are multi-gigabit 802.11ac Wave 2 APs with HPE Smart Rate deliver best-in-class; next-generation 802.11ac Wi-Fi infrastructure that is ideal for lecture halls; auditoriums; public venues; and high-density office environments. Provides a maximum concurrent data rate of 1;733 Mbps in the 5 GHz band and 800 Mbps in the 2.4 GHz band (for an aggregate peak data rate of 2.5Gbps). Dual Radio 802.11ac access point with Multi-User MIMO. Antenna polarization diversity for optimized RF performance. HPE Smart Rate uplink port that scales up to 5Gbps.
For the Aruba 330 Series Access Points; by default; the USB interface will be the first feature to turn off if the AP power consumption exceeds the available power budget.
Enables the AP to continuously monitor and report its actual power consumption and optionally make autonomous decisions to disable certain capabilities based on the amount of power available to the unit.
Aruba 330 Series Access Points feature integrated wireless intrusion protection offers threat protection and mitigation; and eliminates the need for separate RF sensors and security appliances.
IP reputation and security services identify; classify; and block malicious files; URLs and IPs; providing comprehensive protection against advanced online threats.
Integrated Trusted Platform Module (TPM) for secure storage of credentials and keys.
- Differentiator: The 330 Series Instant access points provide the fastest gigabit data speeds and superb user experience for mobile devices in a digital workplace. 330 Series is designed with an integrated HPE Smart Rate port that allows enterprises to leverage their multi-gigabit Ethernet wired network infrastructures to eliminate bottlenecks. IAP-334 supports four RP-SMA connectors for external dual band antennas. This SKU is for US regulatory domain.
- Ports: One 10/100/1000BASE-T Ethernet network interface (RJ-45)
- Connectivity; standard: IEEE 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac
- Power consumption: Direct DC source: 48Vdc nominal; +/- 5% Power over Ethernet (PoE): 48 Vdc (nominal) 802.3af/802.3at compliant source Maximum (worst-case) power consumption: 25.3W (802.3at PoE); 13.2W (802.3af PoE) or 25W (DC)
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 8.9 x 8.8 x 2.0 in
- Weight: 2.5 lb.