The Aruba 340 Series Access Points provide fast 802.11ac Wi-Fi gigabit data speeds and superb user experience for mobile devices and applications in a digital workplace. Businesses needing extreme data speed to support business performance demands will appreciate the integrated; 802.3bz-compliant; HPE SmartRate multi-gigabit Ethernet port to reduce wired bottlenecks. These access points offer unmatched wireless performance and capacity. The unique and flexible; dual-5 GHz architecture of the Aruba 340 Series Access Points offers a way to double the 5 GHz capacity where needed; without compromises or restrictions.
The Aruba 340 Series Access Points delivers the highest-performing 802.11ac Wave 2 Access Point in the Aruba portfolio and adds the radio isolation and software configurability to support simultaneous operation of dual-5 GHz radios for extreme density or extreme performance needs.
Software configurable to operate in either dual-5GHz mode or dual-band mode (one 5GHz radio; one 2.4 GHz radio).
The Aruba 340 Series Access Points increase throughput with one 802.3bz compliant 2.5GBASE-T SmartRate Ethernet uplink and a secondary 1GBASE-T uplink with hitless POE failover between the two uplinks. The uplinks can also be configured for link aggregation to improve performance.
The hitless POE failover between the two uplink ports is ideal for environments where wireless is critical to the business (e.g. healthcare; retail).
The Aruba 340 Series Access Points support 802.11ac with Wave 2 features including 4x4:4SS and up to 160 MHz channel bandwidth.
The radios support transmissions in Multi-User MIMO (MU-MIMO) and Single-User MIMO (SU-MIMO) operating modes.
- Dual-5GHz radios.
- Multi-gigabit SmartRate Ethernet uplink (802.3bz).
- 4x4:4SS SU-MIMO and MU-MIMO operation; channel bandwidth up to 160 MHz
- Unified AP (supporting ArubaOS and InstantOS modes).
- Integrated Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) beacon.
- Hitless POE failover between uplink Ethernet ports.
- Differentiator : Aruba 340 APs deliver 802.11ac Wave 2 gigabit Wi-Fi to indoor enterprise environments; targeting the highest performance and client device capacity. 4x4:4SS SU- and MU-MIMO capability; optional dual-5GHz operating mode; integrated Bluetooth beacon for location and asset tracking services. Eight internal omni-directional downtilt antennas. US and Canada regulatory domains.
- Ports : 2 RJ45 1 USB 2.0 Host 1 microUSB (proprietary)
- Mounting : Ceiling; wall; wiring box; using range of mounts and kits. Basic mounts ship with product.
- Connectivity; standard : 100//1000/2500BASE-T 10/100/1000BASE-T
- Input voltage : 48 VDC
- Power consumption : Max 28.8W
- Heat dissipation : Max 69.6 BTU/hr
- Dimensions (H x W x D) : 8.9 x 8.9 x 2.0 in
- Weight : 2.31 lb.