The Aruba ClearPass Policy Manager provides role- and device-based network access control for employees; contractors and guests across multi-vendor wired; wireless and VPN infrastructures. With a built-in context-based policy engine; RADIUS; TACACS+ protocol support; device profiling and comprehensive posture assessment; onboarding; and guest access options; Aruba ClearPass is unrivaled as a foundation for network security. Aruba ClearPass Policy Manager supports enterprise level security with self-service capabilities for end-user convenience. Users can configure their own devices for enterprise use or Internet access. Aruba wireless customers can provide registration of AirPlay-; AirPrint; DLNA-; and UPnP-enabled devices for sharing. This comprehensive and scalable policy management platform that goes beyond traditional authentication; authorization and accounting (AAA) solutions to deliver extensive enforcement capabilities for IT-owned and bring-your-own-device (BYOD) security.
Aruba ClearPass Policy Manager is a wired and wireless; multi-vendor policy platform to centrally enforce enterprise-grade access security. Granular policy enforcement is based on a user's role; device type; device health; location; and time-of-day.
Offers extensive multi-vendor wireless; wired and VPN infrastructure support which enables IT to easily rollout enterprise level security mobility policies across the enterprise.
Deployment scalability supports tens of thousands of devices and authentications which surpasses the capabilities offered by legacy authentication; authorization and accounting (AAA) solutions.
The ClearPass Policy Manager is available as hardware or as a virtual appliance.
With Aruba ClearPass Policy Manager; organizations can deploy wired and wireless networking using standards-based 802.1X enforcement for strong authentication.
Aruba ClearPass guest functions simplifies workflow processes so that receptionists; employees and other non-IT staff can create temporary guest accounts for WAP2 Wi-Fi and wired Internet access.
The optional Aruba ClearPass Onboard add-on provides automated provisioning of Windows; Mac OS X; iOS; Android; Chromebook; and Ubuntu devices via a user driven self-guided portal.
Aruba ClearPass OnGuard; an optional add-on; leverages persistent and dissolvable agents; to perform advanced endpoint posture assessments over wireless; wired and VPN connections.
With over 120 security technology partners including Palo Alto Networks; Duo and Carbon Black; Aruba ClearPass safeguards your business from the inside; acting against what the perimeter doesn't see.
Multi-vendor is in our culture . Delivering enterprise infrastructure; securing wired and wireless; mobile and fixed assets; Corporate; IOT and bring your own device (BYOD) environments.
- Role-based network access enforcement for multi-vendor Wi-Fi; wired and VPN networks.
- Industry-leading performance; scalability; high availability and load balancing.
- Intuitive policy configuration templates and visibility troubleshooting tools.
- Supports multiple authentication/authorization sources (AD; LDAP; SQL dB) within one service.
- Self-service device onboarding with built-in certificate authority (CA) for bring your own device (BYOD).
- Differentiator : Aruba ClearPass Policy Manager; part of the Aruba 360 Secure Fabric; provides role- and device-based secure network access control for IoT; BYOD; Corporate devices; the employees; contractors and guests across any multivendor wired; wireless and VPN infrastructure that use them. The C2000 model is targeted for medium size deployments deployed centrally or in remote sites.
- Input voltage : 100/240 VAC auto-selecting
- Power consumption : 900 watts maximum
- Product dimensions (H x W x D) : 1.7 x 17.1 x 15.1 in
- Weight : 19.18 lb. maximum