The HPE LTO-7 Ultrium 15000 tape drive represents Hewlett Packard Enterprise's seventh generation of LTO tape drive technology providing enterprise tape drive monitoring and management capabilities with HPE Tape Assure; ease of use with support for LTFS and AES 256-bit hardware data encryption easy-to-enable security to protect the extra sensitive data and prevent unauthorized access of tape cartridges.
- With Speed Matching feature further optimizes performance by matching speed of host to keep drives streaming and increase the reliability of the drive and media.
- HPE LTO Ultrium half-height drives are designed for server customers in direct attached storage (DAS) environments.
- The Ultrium 15000 tape drives provide investment protection with full read and write backward support with LTO-6 media; and the ability to read LTO-5 cartridges.
- Hardware Platform: PC; Unix
- Dimensions: 15.1 x 13.1 x 7.2 in.
- Weight: 6.85 lbs.