Give your office powerful scan speed and accuracy. Built-in software and an 80-page automatic document feeder help you save time. Scan at up to 50 ppm/100 ipm. Recommended for 6;000 pages per day.
Fast; smooth scanning-even unattended
- Capture entire documents with one-pass duplex scanning up to 100 ipm
- Free up space for work. This HP ScanJet is small and slim-a modern design perfect for the desktop.
- Capture a wide range of documents-even stacks of mixed media sizes and types-with HP EveryPage.
- Load up to 80 pages into the automatic document feeder for fast; unattended scanning.
Peak workflow performance. Smarter scanning.
- Identify new devices and gain insight into scanning with HP Web Jetadmin remote discovery and monitoring.
- Simplify the way you scan A3-size documents-no need for a carrier sheet.
- Scan images directly into applications with included and full-featured TWAIN and ISIS.
- Easily transfer scans into editable text; encrypted PDF files; and more file types; using built-in OCR.
Professional-grade scanning that helps save time
- Save time and simplify complex scan jobs with HP Smart Document Scan Software.
- Create one-button scan settings for recurring tasks; and make selections using the LCD control panel.
- Scan directly to mobile devices with the HP JetAdvantage Capture App; and then edit and save files.
- Capture and organize documents; business cards; and other file types with feature-rich software.
- Scanner type: Sheetfed
- Scan resolution; optical: Up to 600 dpi (color and mono; Sheet-feed)
- Duty cycle (daily): Recommended for 6;000 pages
- Bit depth: 24-bits external 48-bits internal
- Levels of grayscale: 256
- Task speed: 10 x 15 cm (4 x 6 in) color photo to file (200 dpi; 24-bit; tiff): about 5.18 sec for single image scan; 10 x 15 cm (4 x 6 in) color photo to e-mail (150 dpi; 24-bit): about 4.98 sec for single image scan; about 1.43 sec for single image send to email. Totally 6.41 sec; A4 (8.27 x 11.69 in) PDF to e-mail (300 dpi; 24-bit): about 6.63 sec for single image scan; about 3 sec for single image send to email. Totally 9.63 sec
- Media types: Cut Sheet Paper; Printed Paper (Laser and ink); Pre-Punched Paper; Bank Checks; Business Cards; Freight Bills; Carbonless forms; Plastic Carrier sheets for easily damaged documents; Previously stapled media with staple removed
- Media weights; supported ADF: 10.7 to 110 lb.
- Scan input modes: Two scan modes (simplex/duplex) on front-panel for HP SDSS in Win OS and third parties applications via TWAIN; ISIS and WIA.
- Scanner advanced features: Auto-color detect; auto-crop; auto-exposure; auto orient; OCR; edge removal; background cleanup; remove hole; color drop out; straighten the page; scan to cloud; scan to email; PDF security; misfeed detection advance setting; batch processing; barcode; scan to multiple destinations
- Control panel: 2-line 16 character per line LCD display; Simplex button; Duplex button; Cancel button; Power button with a LED and Tool button
- Automatic document feeder capacity: 80 sheets of Xerox 4024 75 g/m paper
- Automatic document feeder speed: Up to 50 ppm/100 ipm for (b/w; color and grey 300ppi)
- Scan size (ADF); maximum: 216 x 3100 mm
- Scan size (ADF); maximum: 8.5 x 122 in
- Scan size (ADF); minimum: 50.8 x 50.8 mm
- Scan size (ADF); minimum: 2 x 2 in
Compatible operating systems
- Compatible operating systems: Microsoft Windows 10; 8.1; 8; 7: 32-bit or 64-bit
- Mac compatible: No
- Connectivity; standard: USB 2.0 and USB 3.0 (SuperSpeed)
- Connectivity; optional: USB 2.0 port for Wi-Fi accessory
- Twain version: TWAIN version 2.1
Power and operating requirements
- Voltage: Input Voltage range: 90 - 264 VAC; Rated Frequency: 50 - 60HZ; Worldwide use
- Power consumption: 4.4 watts (ready); 0.8 watts (sleep); 0.1 watts (off); 0.1 watts (auto-off)
- Operating temperature range: 10 to 35 degreeC
- Recommended operating humidity range: 15 to 80% RH (non-condensing)
Dimensions and weight
- Minimum dimensions (W x D x H): 12.20 x 7.79 x 7.48 in
- Weight: 8.4 lb.