Does your remote or branch office need a server that delivers the essential availability and expansion to accommodate your changing business needs? The HPE ProLiant ML30 Gen9 server is an affordable single-socket tower server that features value performance; expansion; and growth that is ideal for small businesses and remote branch offices.
Unlock Your Infrastructure's Potential with Easy-to-Use Integrated Management and Support
The HPE ProLiant ML30 Gen9 server offers HPE iLO Management; a complete set of embedded features; standard on all ProLiant Gen9 Server products. Includes HPE iLO with Agentless Management; Active Health System; Intelligent Provisioning; and Embedded Remote Support.
HPE Insight Control provides advanced management capabilities across the lifecycle of your HPE ProLiant server infrastructure. HPE iLO Advanced; a key component; provides enhanced remote server functions that reduce IT travel costs; while decreasing time-to-resolution.
HPE Insight Online with Insight Remote Support provides 24x7 remote monitoring and anywhere; anytime personalized access to your IT and support status.
HPE Smart Update Solution reduces deployment time and update complexity by systematically updating server infrastructure in the data center. Includes Smart Update Manager (SUM); and Service Pack for ProLiant (SPP); and other products.
Near Continuous Data Protection
The HPE ProLiant ML30 Gen9 server Smart Array options provide businesses RAID mirroring and striping capability to protect critical data while the Flash-Backed Write Cache (FBWC) captures and holds data indefinitely in the event of a power loss; equipment failure; human error or virus attacks.
HPE Smart Drives improve serviceability and prevents data loss with features such as icon-based status display and Do Not Remove LED.
ECC memory protects businesses from data loss and unplanned system downtime.
Flexible Options To Meet Changing Business Needs
The HPE ProLiant ML30 Gen9 server provides HPE SmartDrives which offers more drive options including eight Small Form Factor (SFF) and four Large Form Factor (LFF) drive cages giving you flexibility for increased capacity for your local storage. Support up to 8 TB per slot.
It supports 2400 MHz DDR4 memory; with up to four DIMMs (64 GB maximum) for increased performance.
Four PCI Express (PCIe) slots; including four PCIe 3.0 slots; provide additional I/O performance.
- Processor: Intel
- Processor family: Intel Xeon E3-1200 v5 product family Intel Xeon E3-1200 v6 product family Intel Core i3 Intel Pentium
- Processor core available: 4
- Processor cache: 8 MB L3
- Processor: Intel Xeon E3-1220 v6 (4 core; 3 GHz; 8 MB; 72W)
- Processor number: 1
- Processor speed: 3.0 GHz
- Maximum memory: 64 GB
- Memory slots: 4 DIMM slots; maximum
- Memory type: DDR4 UDIMM
- Memory; standard: 8 GB (1 x 8 GB) UDIMM
- Memory protection features: Unbuffered ECC
- Drive supported: 4 LFF SAS/SATA/SSD or 8 SFF SAS/SATA/SSD
- Included hard drives: None ship standard; supports up to four large form factor drives
- Optical drive type: (1) DVD RW Optical Drive
- Infrastructure management: HPE iLO Management Engine; HPE Insight Control
- Power supply type: 1 HPE 350W factory integrated power supply kit multi-output
- Expansion slots: (4) PCIe 3.0 For detail descriptions reference the QuickSpecs
- Network controller: 1 Gb 332i Ethernet Adapter; two ports per controller
- Storage controller: HPE Dynamic Smart Array B140i
- System fan features: Non-hot plug; non-redundant
- Form factor: 4U
- Warranty: 3/1/1 Server Warranty includes three years of parts; one year of labor; one year of onsite support coverage.
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 6.89 x 18.71 x 14.5 in.
- Weight: 30.8 lbs. maximum