Goodbye add-ons; extras and optional features. The HP t730 Thin Client; the world's first thin client to drive quad UHD/4K displays natively; is ready to deploy in demanding environments right out of the box with an AMD quad-core processor; maximum interfaces and OS and ISV choices.
Harness the power of AMD's latest generation quad-core APU with Turbo Core technology that can throttle CPU action and kick it up to 3.6 GHz to run full VDI and local applications and render video to four displays.
Expand your view with quad displays
Create an efficient multi-monitor workspace with DisplayPort connections for up to four UHD/4K displays; or six displays with the discrete graphics card. Now you can enjoy a high pixel count; serious sharpness and eye-popping details every day.
Integrated software sweetens the deal
Streamline deployments; enhance the user experience and enable smooth device management with HP's exclusive thin client software: HP Device Manager; HP Velocity and HP Easy Shell.
Plan ahead with expansive I/O connections
Support your business now and in the future with serial; parallel; PS/2 and USB ports plus a PCI Express x8 low profile expansion slot.
- Operating system: HP ThinPro
- Processor: AMD RX-427BB APU with Radeon HD 9000 graphics (2.7 GHz up to 3.6 GHz; 4 MB cache; 4 cores)
- Environmental: Low halogen
- Supported Browsers: Microsoft Internet Explorer 11 (for models with Windows Embedded Standard 7P and Windows 10 IoT for Thin Clients); Mozilla Firefox 19 (for models with HP Thin Pro and HP Smart Zero Core)
- Memory; standard: 4 GB DDR3L-1600 SDRAM (1 x 4 GB)
- Internal drive: 16 GB MLC flash memory
Multimedia and Input Devices
- Graphics: Integrated AMD Radeon HD Graphics
- Protocols: Citrix ICA/HDX; Microsoft RFX/RDP; VMware Horizon View through RDP/PCoIP and Blast Extreme
- Network interface: Broadcom 802.11a/b/g/n PCIe; Intel 802.11a/b/g/n/ac PCIe
- Ports: 2 USB 3.0; 2 USB 2.0; 1 headset; 1 headphone/microphone
- Expansion slots: 1 half-height PCIe x16 (x8)
Power and operating requirements
- Voltage: 85 W; worldwide auto-sensing; 100-240 VAC; 50-60 Hz energy-saving automatic power-down; surge-tolerant
Dimensions and weight
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 8.7 x 2.6 x 9.4 in (221 x 67 x 240 mm)
- Weight: 3.9 lb (1.8 kg)