Has your business exceeded your storage capacity? Manage your small and midrange business' growing storage needs by deploying the HPE D3000 Enclosures; the next generation 12 Gb SAS low-cost; high-capacity; tiered external storage system. The HPE D3000 Enclosures are ideal for your small application environments; remote offices and departmental locations. The 12 Gb SAS enclosures - large form factor (LFF) D3600/D3610 with 12 drive bays and small form factor (SFF) D3700/D3710 with 25 drive bays-offer flexible; modular solutions to simplify capacity expansion of HPE ProLiant server and HPE BladeSystem environments to external storage without having to make the full move to SAN or NAS. This allows you to buy what is needed today and purchase additional capacity as data storage needs grow. HPE D3000 enclosures support HPE SmartDrive Carriers. Buy and maintain a common set of HPE ProLiant drives for Gen8 and Gen9 ProLiant Servers. Total support can grow up to 96 LFF or 200 SFF drives.
Affordable Storage for Capacity Demand
- HPE D3000 Enclosures 12 Gb SAS provides a higher level of redundancy and reliability; reducing single-points-of-failure within the storage network.
- The modular platform provides investment protection by allowing purchases based on your current need and future plans without hidden management fees.
- Increase your data speed with enterprise-class; dual-port SAS drives as need and budget dictate.
- The HPE D3610 and HPE D3710 standardizing on a new Gen10 branding/industrial design to align with ProLiant Gen10 Servers.
Flexible and Scalable with Room to Expand
- The HPE D3000 Enclosures give you the flexibility to mix and match SAS; SATA and Solid State drives in the same enclosure and extend the benefit of tiered storage to your customers.
- Designed to give you room to expand as your storage demands increase; the HPE D3600 and the Gen10 branded HPE D3610 LFF can swell to 96 drives. You can also add up to eight HPE D3600 or HPE D3610 LFF enclosures from a single controller port.
- With the HPE D3700 and the Gen10 branded HPE D3710 SFF you can increase to 200 drives or up to eight SFF enclosures from a single controller port.
- Smart Array Controllers allow mixing D3600 or the D3610 and the D3700 or the D3710 enclosures for expansion; up to four D3600 or D3610 and four D3700 or D3710 (4x LFF and 4x SFF) allowing for expansion up to 148 drives.
- Solid state drive support for up to 25 drives per Smart Array Controllers on all HPE D3000 models.
Easy to Manage
- The HPE D3000 Enclosures support the HPE SmartDrive Carrier; enabling a single set of common drives for Gen8 and Gen9 ProLiant servers and D3000 Enclosures.
- The HPE D3000 Enclosures uses familiar HPE ProLiant management tools including HPE Systems Insight Manager and the HPE Array Configuration Utility (ACU) software.
- The HPE D3000 Enclosures are compatible with selected HPE Smart Array SAS Controllers and HBAs.
- Little IT expertise is required to manage the enclosures.
HPE StoreVirtual VSA Software
- HPE StoreVirtual VSA provides the power of virtualization to create a virtual array within your host server. Manage it as a single pool of shared storage capacity and scale it to match your evolving needs.
- Microsoft Windows 2012 Storage Spaces support Gen9 ProLiant servers and H241 HBA.
- Introducing HPE D3610 Enclosure and HPE D3710 Enclosures with Hard Disk Drives bundles
- HPE D3610 Enclosure bundles with 4 TB; 6 TB; 8 TB and 10 TB LFF SAS Midline drives
- HPE D3710 Enclosure bundles with 600 GB; 1.2 TB; 1.8 TB SFF SAS drives
- HPE D3710 Enclosure bundles with 1 TB and 2 TB SFF SAS Midline drives
- Capacity: 96 TB
- Drive description: 12 HPE 8 TB LFF SAS drives in Smart carriers included
- Host interface: 12 Gb/s SAS
- Storage controller: Smart Array E208e-p; Smart Array P408e-p
- Storage expansion options: HPE D3000 Enclosures support up to eight enclosures cascading off single x4 SAS port
- SAN backup support: No
- Storage mirroring support: No
- Systems Insight Manager support: Yes
- Compatible operating systems: Microsoft Windows 2003; Microsoft Windows 2008; Microsoft Windows Hyper-V; Red Hat Linux; SUSE Linux; VMware; Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2
- Form factor: 2U
- Minimum dimensions ( H x W x D): 44.8 x 54.6 x 8.7 cm
- Weight: 27.2 Kg
- Warranty: 3-year parts