The HPE StoreEver 1/8 G2 Tape Autoloader provides cost-effective; easy-to-install; unattended automated tape storage ideal for archiving and for entry-level or remote office automated data backup. The autoloader combines incredible storage density and features into a compact 1U form factor. Capable of storing up to 240 TB in a 1U form factor; the HPE StoreEver 1/8 G2 Tape Autoloader is well equipped to offer solutions for data growth. Web-based remote management offers the capability to quickly and easily access; configure; monitor and troubleshoot the autoloader that will reduce dependencies on local IT staff while allowing multiple sites to be supported centrally. Protect confidential business information with native encryption; ensuring that if a tape is lost or stolen your data is protected from unauthorized access. Proactively monitor utilization; operational performance; as well as life and health information for both the drive and media with HPE TapeAssure Advanced.
Exceptional Storage Density
- The HPE StoreEver 1/8 G2 Tape Autoloader has up to 240 TB of compressed capacity in only a 1U form factor using an HPE StoreEver LTO-8 Ultrium 30750 tape drive; which is double the capacity of HPE StoreEver LTO-7 Tape Autoloaders.
- The HPE StoreEver 1/8 G2 Tape Autoloader has up to 300 MB/s native throughput.
- Long term data archiving with a specified 30 year media shelf life in normal ambient conditions.
Easy to Manage and Use
- HPE StoreOpen Standalone is a free downloadable application that extends the LTFS capability to HPE StoreEver 1/8 G2 Tape Autoloader.
- LTFS provides a self-describing file system on a HPE LTO-8 cartridge; which enables the combined archiving benefits of application independence; transportability and protection from obsolescence.
- Each autoloader includes one mail slot; two removable 4-slot magazines for bulk loading of media and a convenient bulk storage unit for moving media offsite.
- The bar code reader provides faster inventory times and facilitates tracking of media.
- Access; configure; monitor and troubleshoot the HPE StoreEver 1/8 G2 Tape Autoloader with the web-based remote management feature reducing the need for remote office IT staff.
Additional Features with Software Downloads and Licenses
- HPE StoreEver 1/8 G2 Tape Autoloader has an option to download CVTL for free to manage; monitor and configure multiple tape libraries through a single console.
- Proactively monitor drive and media utilization; operational performance; life and health information for drive and media with HPE StoreEver TapeAssure Advanced.
- Offers high level encryption capability with the HPE 1/8 G2 Tape Autoloader and MSL Tape Libraries Encryption Kit.
- Kits are quickly installed into an LTO-8; LTO-7; LTO-6 or LTO-5 Ultrium Autoloader and maintains up to 100 encryption keys ensuring data privacy to secure confidential information for tape cartridges located on or off site.
- Now available with LTO-8 Ultrium 30750 tape drives.
- With LTO-8 Ultrium 30750 allows up to 240 TB compressed capacity total and native transfer rate of 300 MB/s.
- Now supported with HPE StoreOpen Standalone for LTFS.
- Now supports LTO-7 Type M media.
- Drive type: (1) LTO-8 Drive included
- Capacity: 240TB Compressed 2.5:1
- Host interface: 6Gb/sec
- Transfer rate: 300 MB/s
- Number of cartridge slots: 8
- Encryption capability: AES 256-bit
- Form factor: 1U
- Warranty: 1/0/0