Make the move to a cloud-based infrastructure with the HP Chromebook 14. Get down to business with Intel Celeron processors; an optional Full HD IPS panel;Citrix-certified VDI compatibility; and access to Google Apps for Work.
Power through your day
Quickly and efficiently launch apps; browse the web; and manage battery life with reliable Intel Celeron processors. Collaborate freely from almost any angle with a Full HD IPS panel and Google Hangouts with noise suppression software.
Get right to work with an HP Chromebook that's certified for Citrix so you can integrate it seamlessly into your high-performance enterprise virtual desktop environment.
Manageability and maintenance made simple
Breathe easy with the low-maintenance Chrome OS; which updates automatically and has virus protection built in.
Hear a pin drop with the remarkably quiet HP Chromebook 14 that doesn't distract because it ditches the fan; plus it's so compact and light that you can work almost anywhere.
- Operating system: Chrome OS
- Processor family: Intel Celeron processor
- Processor: Intel Celeron N2840 with Intel HD Graphics (2.16 GHz; up to 2.58 GHz; 1 MB cache; 2 cores)
- Chipset: Chipset is integrated with processor
- Memory: 4 GB DDR3-1600 SDRAM (1 x 4 GB)
- Internal drive: 16 GB eMMC
- Display: 14" diagonal HD SVA eDP anti-glare flat WLED-backlit (1366 x 768): Graphics: Intel HD Graphics
- External I/O Ports: 1 USB 3.0; 2 USB 2.0; 1 HDMI; 1 headphone/microphone combo jack; 1 4.5 mm AC power connector
- Expansion slots: 1 multi-format digital media reader: Supports micro SD; SDHC; SDXC up to UHS-1.
- Audio: HD audio; Dual speakers; Headphone/microphone combo jack; Single digital microphone with echo cancellation and noise suppression: HD audio; Dual speakers; Headphone/microphone combo jack; Single digital microphone with echo cancellation and noise suppression
- Webcam: HD webcam
- Keyboard: Full-sized textured black island-style keyboard
- Pointing device: Touchpad with multi-touch gestures enabled. Taps enabled as default
- Wireless technology: 802.11a/b/g/n/ac (2x2) Wi-Fi and Bluetooth 4.0 combo
- Power supply: 45 W Smart AC adapter; 65 W EM Smart AC adapter (China and India only)
- Battery: 3-cell; 37 WHr Li-ion
- Battery life: 3-cell; 37 WHr models with 4 GB memory: up to 8 hours and 15 minutes
- Dimensions (W X D X H): 13.54 x 9.44 x 0.7 in
- Weight: Starting at 3.78 lb
- Warranty: HP Elite Support with limited 1-year standard parts and labor (1/1/0) warranty; Terms and conditions vary by country; Certain restrictions and exclusions apply.
- Software included: Chrome OS default apps
- Security management: TPM 1.2 Embedded Security Chip; Security lock slot (lock must be purchased separately); Sign-in with your Google credentials