IQ Massager Belt
The IQ Massager belt Tones and strengthens your stomach muscles and is used for temporary relief of pain and sore muscles in the lower back due to strain from exercise or normal household work activities.
General Maintenance and Care for your IQ Massage Products:
- Always remember to apply a few drops of water on the sticky surface of both pads before and after use.
- To maintain the cleanliness of the massage pads, always apply a few drops of water and cover them with protective films after use.
- Turn off the instrument when not in use.
- Depending on usage, each pair of massage pads usually last for more than 2 months.
- When the massage pads completely lose their adhesiveness, extra massage pads can be ordered.
- Avoid applying the massage pads near the heart, above the neck, on the head, in the mouth or pubic region, or over scars.
- Avoid touching the massage pads directly with fingers when power is on.
- Pregnant women should avoid using this massager.
- Patients who use a pacemaker or life support equipment, such as an artificial heart-lung devices and respirators should avoid using this massager.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not open the chassis of the control unit.
*Consult with your doctor before using iSmart Massager if you have:
- Skin problems
- Acute disease
- Malignant tumor
- Infectious disease
- Cardiac dysfunction
- High blood pressure
- High fever
*iSmart Massager is not intended for:
- Nerve therapy
- Treatment of muscle spasm
- Muscle growth
- Pain management
- Weight reduction
- Prevention of muscle atrophy