IQ Massager Pro IVS 8 Modes 2-Person Digital TENS Stimulator in Purple
The IVS is IQ Massager's newest model, which excels with all its features, high performance and comfort! Available in 4 colors: Black, Silver, Blue, or Purple.
Product portability has come to its best. Now you can use it anywhere: indoors, outdoors and it will fit easily even in your pocket! It's a fantastic product and a unique gift to your family, friends or co-workers. Since it's production, IQ Massager has won great attention and high praise.
- Two outputs which has an A and B Switch
- Digital LED display
- 8 massage modes: Kneading, Acupuncture, Tapping, Cupping, Scraping, Combination of the 5 modes, foot massage, and relax.
- Adjustable timer for your convenience (10-60 minutes)
- 20 levels of strength
- Extremely small dimensions (Smaller than an iPod)
- Rechargeable Lithium battery
- Five year Manufacturer Warranty
More info on the Pro IVS:
The innovative IQ TENS STIMULATOR is the latest in muscle therapy and electric muscle stimulation. This small and compact product uses TENS (Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation) and EMS (Electrical Muscle Stimulation) technology to relieve muscle aches and tension. It uses its fully rechargeable lithium battery to send electrical pulses to problem areas. The IQ Massager Pro IVs features eight massage modes, 20 levels of strength, and an adjustable timer. Portability at its best, you can use it anywhere: indoors, outdoors and it will fit easily even in your pocket.
Pads Maintenance and Care:
- For best results and to maintain the cleanliness of the massage pads, always apply a few drops of water before & after use, and cover them with the included protective films after use.
- Turn off the instrument when not in use.
- Depending on usage, each pair of massage pads usually last for more than 2 months.
- When the massage pads completely lose their adhesiveness, extra massage pads can be ordered.
- Avoid applying the massage pads near the heart, above the neck, on the head, in the mouth or pubic region, or over scars.
- Avoid touching the massage pads directly with fingers when power is on.
- Pregnant women should avoid using this massager.
- Patients who use a pacemaker or life support equipment, such as an artificial heart-lung devices and respirators should avoid using this massager.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not open the chassis of the control unit.
*Consult with your doctor before using IQ Massager if you have:
- Skin problems
- Acute disease
- Malignant tumor
- Infectious disease
- Cardiac dysfunction
- High blood pressure
- High fever