All you need for a safer home is our Motion Sensor and free app. A simple but effective home security system, our wireless Motion Sensor detects household disturbances and sends an alert directly to your phone or contacts emergency services.
Size & Dimensions:
- Height: 3.55 in (9.0 cm)
- Width: 1.55 in (3.9 cm)
- Depth: 0.70 in (1.8 cm)
- Weight: 2.37 oz (67.2g)
- Color: White
2 x AA batteries (included). Up to 1 year battery life.
- Detects motion up to 15 feet (4.6m) away
- Peel-and-stick installation
- No hub required. Connects seamlessly to your home WiFi network
- Built-in pet rejection for pets up to 2' 4" (0.7m) tall
- Motion sensing (120deg field of view, up to 15ft away)
- Tamper detection
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, 2.4GHz (WEP, WPA, or WPA2 encryption) compatible router.
- Mobile device with iOS 10.0 and above or Android 5.0 and above.
- Active Internet and cellular connections are required on the mobile device.
- Alarm monitoring service requires subscription.
- For indoor use only.
- Sends alerts to you, members of your household, or your neighbors if motion is detected.
- Pro-monitoring enables the alerts to be automatically sent to emergency services. Alert response can be customized via Kangaroo Security app.
Can this product go outdoors?
The Motion Sensor is not designed to be exposed to the elements. We don’t recommend it for outdoor use.
How many do I need?
That depends on the size of your home! 1 Motion Sensor covers approximately 1 room, with a range of 15 feet and an arc left and right of 60°. It can’t detect through doors or walls.
Will my dog set off the alarm?
Our pet-rejection technology should keep most pets from setting off your Motion Sensor. Follow our pet-parent mounting instructions when you mount your sensor to minimize false alarms.
Do I need WiFi?
Yes! Kangaroo Motion Sensors require WiFi to work.