Kwikset SmartCode 910 Traditional Deadbolt with Z-Wave Technology
Made for the world you live in.
The SmartCode Deadbolt with Home Connect Technology featuring Z-Wave enables the door lock to wirelessly communicate with other devices in home. The lock allows the user through a web enabled device to remotely check the door lock status, lock or unlock the door and receive text or email messages.
Benefits of a SmartCode deadbolt
With a SmartCode keyless entry deadbolt you can use your own personal code to enter your home with just a few simple pushes of a button and lock it with just one. You also get more control over who has access to your home. Just assign a temporary code to who ever needs one and delete it when you see fit. Now you can totally eliminate the need for keys. SmartCode is easy to install, program and use and operates on 4 AA batteries. The SmartCode traditional deadbolt complements any Kwikset knob, lever or handleset.
Do it yourself.
Re-key your SmartKey locks as frequently as you wish while maintaining the highest level of security.
One touch locking.
Lock your door with a single touch. No additional code or key needed. Forgot to lock? Automatic door locking after 30 seconds.
With a supporting home automation system, remotely lock and unlock your door from anywhere.
Customizable user codes.
Program up to 30 individual codes for family, friends, contractors or dog walkers. Plus a master code feature for added security.
- For use on exterior doors where keyed entry and security is needed. Replaces any deadbolt for keyless entry convenience.
- Program up to 30 custom user access codes..Lock your door with the touch of a button.
- Backup keyway featuring SmartKey re-key technology.
- Compatible with Z Wave home automation systems. Z Wave certification numbers: ZC08-13100007; ZC08-10020007; ZC08-11110001
- Works with Amazon Alexa via Samsung SmartThings and/or Wink
- The motor-driven deadbolt latch allows for true remote locking and unlocking.
- SmartKey cylinders feature a stainless steel side locking bar, racks and pins for increased strength and security
- Patented side locking bar technology offers improved security by protecting against lock bumping, an attack technique used to defeat conventional pin & tumbler locks
- **4 AA batteries required, but NOT included