Works the way students do
The Lenovo N24's 360-degree hinge means it works in four different use modes. Use it in tablet mode to mark up documents. Laptop mode is great for taking notes. And presentation and tent modes help focus students' concentration. It's the ultimate device for supporting the full range of classroom experiences.
Tough enough for classroom use
We all know that students can be tough on electronic devices. That's why we engineered the Lenovo N24 to be durable enough for the whole school day - from the bus ride to the classroom to the field trip and beyond. Its semi-rugged design helps ward off damage from bumps and drops. And its keyboard and touchpad are spill proof thanks to internal drainage channels.
Tap into students' creativity
Lenovo N24 learners aren't bound by the keyboard. Thanks to Active Pen support; students can draw; diagram and take notes directly on the N24's display. Pin-point accuracy and precise pressure sensitivity make for a natural; intuitive writing experience. And palm rejection technology prevents unintentional marks and make using the Active Pen comfortable and ergonomic.
Intel processors; LP-DDR4 memory; plenty of ports and up to 8 hours of battery life mean the Lenovo N24 can easily handle everything from homework to research to lesson planning.
Keeps up with on-the-go students
With a battery life that lasts the whole school day and a lightweight; portable profile - starting at just 3.1 lb. (1.4 kg) - the Lenovo N24 won't drag students down.
Connect and collaborate
A full slate of ports - including USB 3.0 and HDMI - means students and teachers can connect to other devices to share material and more. And 802.11 a/c dual-band WIFI makes online collaboration easy and fast.
- Processor: Intel Celeron N3450 Processor (1.10GHz 2MB)
- Operating System: Windows 10 S
- Display: 11.6 HD IPS Touch (1366x768)
- Graphics: Up to Integrated Intel Graphics 505
- Camera: 720p HD camera with array microphone
- Memory: 4GB LPDDR4
- Storage: 64GB eMMC
- Battery: Up to 8 hours (Based on testing with MobileMark 2014. Battery life varies significantly with settings; usage; & other factors.)
- I/O (Input/ Output) Ports: USB 3.0; HDMI; MicroSD card reader; 2 USB 2.0; audio jack
- WIFI: 802.11 a/c dual-band; Bluetooth 4.0
- Durability Features: Semi-ruggedized; Spill-Proof
- Dimensions: 300.5 mm x 212.5 mm x 23.5 mm (11.8" x 8.4" x 0.9")
- Weight: Starting at 1.45 kg (3.2 lbs.)