Mario Batali by Madeira large chop block is a great tool for all of your chopping and serving needs. This chop block is a great center piece for any counter top.
Mario Batali cutting boards and chop blocks are fully crafted with Madeira's plantation teak. Plantation teak means it is farm raised and cultivated using only the most responsible forestry practices. These boards are perfect for anyone who wants the highest quality sustainable equipment for each step of creating a meal in their home kitchen. Mario Batali is very excited about this collaboration and says "We?ve designed each piece for specific tasks - from slicing and chopping vegetables to carving meat and even serving, every step of food preparation has been carefully considered.
- From the Mario Batali Collection by Madeira; 20 x 15 x 1-Inch Edge Grain Large Chop BlocK
- All boards and blocks are made entirely from plantation teak, one of the most popular woods world-wide due to its versatility, function and beauty
- Originating from one of the largest Teak Plantations in South America, these boards and chop blocks are
- Mario Batali cutting boards are made from remnants from other Teak products typically discarded during manufacturing, eliminating potential waste
- Classic designs, Madeira is unsurpassed in its pursuit of bringing timeless, quality pieces to your home