Supports IEEE 802.11a; IEEE 802.11b; IEEE 802.11g; IEEE 802.11n; IEEE 802.11ac; Gigabit Ethernet; PoE Networking
Meraki Go is Wi-Fi built for businesses. With Meraki Go; you can add multiple Wi-Fi networks so that staff; guests; and point-of-sale devices can share a single internet connection. Set up blocked websites to secure your network; and easily limit usage of certain applications to prioritize your business-critical applications.
The GR10 access point is PoE compatible; and features dual-band integrated antennas. Please note a Meraki Go subscription is required.
- Contents Access point; mount and screw kit; PSU; documentation
- Color: White
- Information Radios:2.4 GHz 802.11b/g/n client access radio; 5 GHz 802.11a/n/ac client access radio
- 802.11ac and 802.11n Capabilities: 2 x 2 multiple input; multiple output (MIMO) with two spatial streams; SU-MIMO and MU-MIMO support; Maximal ratio combining (MRC) & Beamforming; 20 and 40 MHz channels (802.11n); 20; 40; and 80 MHz channels (802.11ac); Up to 256 QAM on both 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz bands; Packet aggregation
- Antenna: Integrated omni-directional antennas (5.6 dBi gain at 2.4 GHz; 5.3 dBi gain at 5 GHz)
- Mobility: PMK; OKC; and 802.11r for fast Layer 2 roaming; Distributed or centralized layer 3 roaming
- Licensing: Fulfillment Type: Unassigned; Maintenance Included: No
- Physical Dimensions: 9.56"h x 4.48"w x 1.18"d
- Ports/Connectors (1) 10/100/1000Base-T RJ-45; (1) DC power in (5.5mm x 2.5mm; center positive)
- Power Notes: PoE supported (injector sold separately); PoE: 37 - 57V (802.3af compatible); Consumption: 11W max (802.3af); Alternative 12V DC input
- Protocols: Networking Protocol: Gigabit Ethernet; IEEE 802.11a; IEEE 802.11ac; IEEE 802.11b; IEEE 802.11g; IEEE 802.11n; PoE
- Warranty - Parts 1 Year