Mimo Monitors 10.1-inch HD USB Display is now available in a second generation as the Mimo Vue HD. Featuring a beautiful zero bezel design; a viewing angle of almost 180-degrees; an upgraded resolution of 1280x800 and a bright; high contrast; IPS screen; the Vue HD Display Monitor has it all. This 10.1-inch HD USB Display is available in two models to suit the needs of any application: capacitive touch (UM-1080C-G) and display only (UM-1080). This 10.1" capacitive touch monitor is the right fit for a number of applications in retail; industrial; education; healthcare; hospital; consumer markets; and more.
The Mimo Vue HD Display Monitor is engineered with a sturdy; durable build for corporate and commercial work such as video conferencing; digital signage; or customer-facing interactive use. Whether placed on a table or desktop; the sturdy optional base weighs 1.3 kg (nearly 3 lbs.) to ensure a stable touchscreen experience. The Mimo Vue HD is also available for purchase without the base (UM-1080C-G-NB). The display has a VESA75 pattern on the rear side for wall; pole; and other mounted installations. With such versatility; this display is a great solution for a wide variety of applications in a range of industries and markets; including hospitality; education; retail; consumer; and healthcare.
Take Advantage of Single Cable USB Video
The UM-1080 is our widest viewing angle monitor in the 10.1" line and uses the same single cable USB display technology as our line of displays. The screen can display in both portrait and landscape orientations with 170 degree x 170 degree viewing angle.
Note for Mac OS users: to activate touchscreen capability; requires purchase of an additional driver priced at $35. Find it and other drivers on this page: https://www.mimomonitors.com/pages/drivers
Vue USB Monitor
- 1280x800 Resolution
- 800:1 contrast ratio; and 350-nit brightness (LCD panel)
- High quality panel with 170 degree x 170 degree viewing angle.
- Available in 1 USB cable USB video (driver required)
- Fully compatible with Windows 7 (and newer); Linux and Mac OS X (with purchase of Mac touchscreen driver). Display-only mode with Windows 2000/XP/Vista. Additional cost 3rd party driver available to enable touch control in Win XP
- VESA (75mm) mounting threads
- USB for touch and external AC/DC power (if required or desired).
- Mechanical drawings available upon request
- Kiosk information system
- Navigation information system
- Gaming and amusement
- Light industrial shop-floor automation
- Video Conferencing
Get the most out of your installation with our USB extender. This simple device enables you to place or mount the display a long way from your computer device; without the need to route AC power to the table or wall installation. How does our extender compare against the competition? It uses Power over Twisted Pair to power the remote side from the source side. This true plug-and-play solution simplifies your installation and provides more flexibility than ever.
- Capacitive Touchscreen
- Surface treatment: Hard coating (3H); anti-glare
- Display Size: 10.1 inches
- Display Resolution: 1280x800
- Brightness: 350cd/m
- Contrast Ratio: 800:1
- Connection Options: USB Only
- Operating Temperature: -10 to 50c
- Viewing Angles: 85/85/85/85
- Mount: VESA-75mm
- Power Consumption: 6W