The Mackie HM-4 is one of the easiest ways you'll find to increase the monitoring capacity of your studio. This desktop-friendly headphone amplifier splits a single stereo signal into four headphone outputs, each with its own level control. Premium analog circuitry ensures super-high headroom and a low noise floor, while a heavy-gauge steel chassis and long-wear potentiometers provide extreme durability. The HM-4 is a great way to expand your audio interface's headphone output and add solid cue mix distribution to your rig. The HM-4 delivers high-performance headphone amplification that's sure to become an invaluable asset in your studio.
Premium analog circuitry delivers top-notch sound
No matter what you're recording, the HM-4 will deliver studio-quality sound. Premium analog circuitry ensures maximum headroom and low noise. At Sweetwater, we're impressed by just how great this headphone amplifier sounds — especially at this price.
The HM-4 can endure a great deal of punishment, thanks to Mackie's Built-Like-A-Tank construction. The HM-4 features a heavy-gauge steel chassis, along with long-wear potentiometers. This is one piece of studio gear that's clearly built to last.
Mackie HM-4 Features:
- Desktop-friendly 4-channel headphone amplifier
- Splits a single stereo signal into four headphone outputs
- Expands your audio interface's headphone output and adds solid cue mix distribution to your rig
- Each output features its own level control
- Premium analog circuitry ensures super-high headroom and a low noise floor
- Heavy-gauge steel chassis and long-wear potentiometers provide extreme durability
- Power supply is included
- Single Stereo channel
- 1 x 1/4" TRS (stereo)
- 4 x 1/4" TRS (headphones)
- 12V DC power supply (included)
- 0.5 lbs.
Mackie HM-4 4-Way Headphone Amplifier
12 VDC Power Supply
Limited 1-Year Warranty