At The Next Level
When you need to hear yourself and everything else as clearly as possible on stage, in-ear monitors are the ultimate solution. MP Series Professional In-Ear Monitors offer the clarity and bass response you need to perform your best while being comfortable enough to wear all night.
Rule The Stage
Experience the Mackie live sound legacy
We've been helping artists perform their best for decades with our renowned loudspeaker designs, and now we are bringing that signature sound straight to your ears. The precision-tuned drivers, ergonomic design, and rugged construction ensure you'll never miss a beat. When you want to hear yourself clearly on stage without all the noise that comes with it, MP Series In-Ear Monitors have got you covered.
Legendary Mackie sound and durability
Sound Isolation and Comfort
Ergonomically molded low-profile enclosure offers maximum comfort, sound isolation, and bass response.
The audiophile-grade cable is internally braided and features an outer shielding for enhanced durability and sonic performance.
Specially selected dynamic and balanced armature drivers offer the perfect balance of vocal clarity and ample low-end for optimal performance on stage.
Your Best Fit
With three different types of ear tips included and in three different sizes each, you can choose what works best for your ears.
The high-quality detachable cables are equipped with swiveling MMCX connectors for easy wearing and replacing.
Hard Case Included
Protect your investment with the included molded hard carrying case. It also comes with a handy clip for securely attaching it to a backpack.
Which one is for me?
What Driver configurations mean for you
Dynamic drivers, balanced armature, dual, single, and so on. So what is the difference?
In the world of in-ear monitors, arguably the most crucial component of them are the drivers (often referred to as transducers).
The MP Series offers a few choices - all sound great, but there are different experiences to be had with each one.
DUAL DYNAMIC DRIVER
The MP-240 keeps the same driver count but reaches the next level of detail and clarity thanks to its hybrid configuration. Instead of two dynamic drivers like the MP-220, this monitor swaps one out for a balanced armature driver and a custom crossover that splits the frequencies between the two drivers.
Hold on just a second, what does balanced armature mean?
This is a unique type of driver that is ultra-compact and offers incredible efficiency especially with mid to high frequencies. To keep the ample bass response while enhancing the clarity, we went with the hybrid design for the MP-240. This is the perfect combination. Punchy, accurate bass and beautiful mids and highs..
Single Dynamic Driver Professional In-Ear Monitors
- Ergonomically molded low-profile enclosure offers maximum comfort and bass response
- Up to 40dB of sound isolation
Made for Artists
- MP-220 in-ear monitors deliver the performance and comfort that artists need to be in tune with the stage
Hybrid Dual Driver Design
- Utilizing a dynamic driver for low frequencies and a balanced armature driver fr mids and highs, MP-240 in-ear monitors deliver high-fidelity, studio-quality sounds for artists, engineers, and audiophiles alike.
- The shielded, braided cable is designed for extra durability and sonic performance
- Equipped with a detachable MMCX connector that swivels for increased comfort and durability
- The over-ear design keeps them securely in your ears and the cables behind your head for uninterupted performance.
- With three different types of ear tips included and in three different sizes, you can choose what works best for your ears to provide maximum comfort and sound isolation.
- Ear tip types included are foam, silicone, and double flange in small, medium, and large sizes.
- Hard molded cases protects your investment when not in use
- Gold plated adapter