SmartST V3 for the iCN 500 Series GPS Units
SmartST Version 3 software for the iCN series, the very latest professional navigation software developed by Navman, provides a range of advanced features for your Navman GPS. Delivering highly sophisticated routing options, map detail and an extended points-of-interest database, SmartST is the most advanced navigation software available today.
SmartST V3 is sold with Regional street-levels (plus major roads for Europe) or with Pan-European street-level mapping and is also available to buy in English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Dutch, Swedish and Danish language.
- Back-on-Track - Automatically recalculates route if you take a wrong turn or deviate from the planned route.
- Voice Instructions - Before a maneuver is required, clear, male or female spoken instructions are provided.
- View Modes - Night or day screen modes can be selected according to your traveling conditions.
- Display - Map Display only, Map and Navigation Instructions or Key Instructions display screen only.
- Destination Input - By an address to a door, a street name, an intersection or to a selected POI.
- Visual Guidance - Automatic zooming, up to 200 miles. Overlay arrows shows exact turn to take.
- Favorites - Navigate to your Home, Office, Restaurant etc? without having to re-enter the same details.
- 3D Maps - Vivid color 3D map display, showing street level road details, parks, lakes and rivers.
- Avoid Area - Route calculation with avoidable user selected areas. Avoid traffic hotspots.
- Postcode Search - Enter destination directly by selecting 5 character postcode search.
- NEW Multi-stop routes - Navigate a journey via multiple destinations ? now navigate from A to B ? via C and D.
- NEW Major Roads View - Continuous navigation on major European roads network.
- NEW Point of interest importing - Create your own points of interest (My POI's) using the SmartST Desktop Editor.
- NEW Active Point of Interest - Proximity alarm can alert you when approaching any personal Point of Interest (My POI's).
- NEW Nearest Point of Interest - Select the nearest POI to your current location. Low on fuel? Navigate to the nearest Service station.
- NEW Up-to-date maps - Latest Summer 2004 Release Map Data from TeleAtlas.
- NEW Topographic maps - High Level Topographic style maps enabling an aerial view of your location.
- NEW Mini-map - 2D mini-maps on the turn-by-turn navigation screen making navigation even easier.
- NEW improved routing - Improved routing options to include routing via ferries, and percentage preference scale.
- NEW Maneuver icons - Improved next maneuver arrow icon with distance to maneuver incorporated.