NETGEAR introduces the XS724EM; the first 24-port 10-Gigabit/Multi-Gigabit Multi-speed Ethernet Smart Managed Plus Switch with 2 SFP+ port and 5-speed 100M/1G/2.5G/5G/10G per port for flexible connectivity. Through an intuitive GUI it provides easy; reliable and affordable connectivity with VLAN; QoS; LAG and IGMP management capabilities.
24 Multi-Speed Ethernet Ports
Connect up to 24 devices instantly; whatever their speed and give them each exactly the speed they need: 100M; 1; 2.5; 5 or 10 Gb; automatically.
SFP+ Fiber Ports
Ideal for high-speed uplink connectivity to your core network with 1-Gigabit or 10-Gigabit connectivity.
Desktop Or Rackmount Flexibility
Small and silent desktop or rackmount form factor for quiet operation adapts to your needs and configuration in any environment.
ProSAFE Lifetime Protection
Get the NETGEAR quality and reliability for your entry-level switch with ease-of-use and placement. Includes Lifetime Next Business Day (NBD) Replacement; Lifetime Technical Chat online support and 90 days free Technical Phone support.
Revolutionary 5-speed Multi-Gigabit technology built in the NETGEAR multi-speed switches allows your devices to speed past the Gigabit barrier. Let your devices run at their highest speed over existing wiring.
No need to replace existing cabling.
Replacing existing cabling to reach the maximum potential of your network is costly. Multi-Gigabit technology lets you keep your cabling without racking up labor and material costs.
Provide optimized speeds to different devices.
NETGEAR Multi-Gigabit switches are designed to provide optimized connectivity to devices operating on various standards and speeds. Easily connect routers; APs; NAS and other switches to your network.
- Simple 1-2-3 Setup - Setup and configure with easy-to-use web-browser based interface
- 5-Speed Networking - 24-port 5-speed ports 10-(100M/1G/2.5G/5G/10G) to connect all your devices with one switch and existing cabling
- Traffic Control - Granular bandwidth control per port and traffic monitoring to identify easily possible bottlenecks
- Essential Networking - Segment and prioritize your traffic with VLAN; QoS and IGMP Snooping
- Future Proof - Handles up to 24 devices running at 10Gbps without any performance impact
- SFP+ Ports: 2
- 5-speed Support (100M/1G/2.5G/5G/10G): Yes
- Management: Smart Managed Plus
- Network Control: VLAN; Port Mirroring; IGMP
- Network Visibily: Cable Health; Port Statistics
- Network Reliability: Link Aggregation; Loop Prevention
- Network Security: Auto DoS; Storm Control
- Lifetime Warranty: Yes
- Next Business Day Replacement: Yes
- Size: 24 port; 10G + Multi; 2xUplinks
- Number of Ports: 24
- Hardware Platform: PC; Mac; UNI; Linux
- Dimensions: 8 x 1.7 x 17.3 inches
- Weight: 8.21 pounds