This OPEN BOX product you are browsing has been inspected by our qualified technicians to ensure that it meets factory specifications and includes all factory packed accessories. It is guaranteed to be in perfect working order but it is sold in "AS IS" condition (for example, the box may be torn, there may be cosmetic scratches, etc), returns will not be accepted unless the item is found to be defective. Please contact us with any questions BEFORE placing an order. We accept PayPal and all major credit cards. We do our best to describe each item we are selling to the best of our ability. Bear in mind that the item is sold as-is.
Use the "contact us" page to request additional information or images on this product
The COOLSHOT 20 is the most compact and lightest model of the Nikon Golf product line. This easy-to-use handheld tool can provide you quick and accurate measurements up to 550 yards. With Target Priority technology and 8-second continuous scanning, this little tool still packs a powerful punch. Like each Nikon golf laser rangefinder, the COOLSHOT 20 is rain proof, so improving your game doesn't have to stop during inclement weather.
- The lightest and most compact golf rangefinder Nikon produces will fit easily into a pocket or golf bag
- First Target Priority technology allows for the closest object in a group of objects to be measured every time
- A single press of the POWER button provides 8-second continuous measurement scanning to allow for quick measurements to multiple targets
- Measurement range: 6-550 yds.
- First Target Priority mode-useful for measuring the distance to a flagstick on a green with woods in the background.
- 8-second continuous measurement, which enables measurement even with slight hand movement
- Compact, lightweight and ergonomic design
- Displays in 1-yard increments
- High-quality 6x monocular with multilayer coating for bright, clear images
- Long eye relief design affords eyeglass wearers easy viewing
- Diopter adjustment function
- Wide temperature tolerance: 14-degrees F to 122-degrees F