Tough printers engineered to work in demanding environments
Prints up to five copies simultaneously
High-speed data listing and multi-part forms applications
Fit for dedicated form printing
This 9-pin dot matrix printer is blazing new trails in productivity. Engineered for dedicated printing in the most demanding point-of-sale; automation and utility applications; the ML320/321 Turbo can easily run twice as long as most printers in its class! It can simplify any job on virtually any stock; and it's economical enough to put wherever you need data on the spot. The ML320/321 Turbo puts the "work" in workstations for financial departments; wholesale or retail sales counters; even for warehouse or manufacturing environments.
Reliable performance - Tough printers engineered to work in demanding environments
When it comes to endurance; dependability and efficiency; the ML320/321 Turbo sets a new standard.
Its relentless performance comes from the rugged printhead design that keeps your print images sharp for a 200-million character life.
- Lighter; stronger; more efficient motor reduces friction; heat build-up and wear.
- Long-lasting rack and pinion drive system ensures print quality longer than belt or cable systems.
- Impact-resistant chassis protects the entire mechanism; even in the harshest environments.
Efficient production- Prints up to five copies simultaneously
Specifically designed to offer enhanced paper-handling capabilities; accommodating multi-part forms and stock up to twice as thick as those that fit our nearest competitor.
- Expandable gap between printhead and platen handles up to 6-part forms
- Printhead with lightweight samarium cobalt magnet and powerful; spring-activated pins delivers a stronger punch - right to the last page of a 6-part form!
Essential tasks - High-speed data listing and multi-part forms applications
Ideal for printing receipts; invoices; picking lists; reports and spreadsheets.
- Top; bottom and rear paper input paths
- Built-in rear push tractor feed unit.
Effective work - Fit for dedicated form printing
This reliable; flexible 9-pin dot matrix printer can meet your needs today and in the future. The ML320/321 Turbo is a lot of tank-tough performer for dedicated forms printing.
- Patented optical sensor accurately positions the printhead on the page; first time; every time.
- Auto-tear feature accurately positions continuous forms at the perforation - eliminating wasted forms.
- Printing Technology: Serial Impact Dot Matrix Method
- Unit Color: White
- Print Head: 9 Pin.
- Dot Wire Diameter: 0.34 mm
- Print Direction: Bidirectional/Unidirectional printing; Short line-seeking printing
- Graphic Resolution: Max. 240(H) x 216(V) dpi
- Print Speed: Super Speed Draft: 435 cps; High Speed Draft: 387 cps; Utility: 290 cps; Near Letter Quality: 73 cps
- Line Feed Pitch: 4.23mm (1/6 "); 3.18mm (1/8 "); n x 0.35mm (n/72 ") (n=1-85); n x 0.18mm (n/144 ") (n=0-255); n x 0.12mm (n/216 ") (n=0-255)
- Feed Speed: 4.5 inches per second
- Feed Rate: 4.23mm (1/6") line feed: Approx. 48 milliseconds
- Paper Route: Manual (Top); Tractor feeder (Rear); Tractor feeder (Bottom); Cut sheet feeder (Rear)
- Character Pitch: Super Speed Draft: 12.0 cpi; High Speed Draft: 10.0 cpi; 12.0 cpi; 15.0 cpi; 17.1 cpi; 20.0 cpi; Utility: 10.0 cpi; 12.0 cpi; 15.0 cpi; 17.1 cpi; 20.0 cpi; Proportional; Near Letter Quality: 10.0 cpi; 12.0 cpi; 15.0 cpi; 17.1 cpi; 20.0 cpi; Proportional
- Printing Width: 136 characters/line at ANK 10 cpi
- Interface: IEEE1284-1994 Bi-directional Parallel; USB 2.0 (Full Speed); (Optional) 100BASE-TX/10BASE-T; (Optional) RS-232C (25pin)
- Emulation: OKI Microline; ESC/P emulation; IBM ProPrinter emulation
- Supported OS (Click here for latest OS): Windows 7; Windows 7 x64; Windows Vista; Windows Vista x64; Windows Server 2008 R2; Windows Server 2008; Windows Server 2008 x64; Windows Server 2003; Windows Server 2003 x64
- Receive Buffer: Max. 128KB
- Resident Font: High Speed Draft; Utility; NLQ Courier; NLQ Gothic; Scalable Courier; Scalable Gothic
- Font Style: Bold; Double Width; Double Height; Emphasized; Italics; Over score; Underline
- 1-D Barcode: UPC-A; UPC-E; EAN8; EAN13; Code39; Interleaved 2 of 5 (ITF); Code128; POSTNET; Codabar (NW-7); Industrial 2 of 5; Matrix 2 of 5
- Paper Type: Continuous paper; Continuous copying paper; Cut sheet; Card; Envelope; Label
- Paper Weight Adjustment: Manual
- Paper Size: Continuous paper: Width 3.0-16.0" (76.2-406.4mm) x Length 3.0-14.0" (76.2-355.6mm); Single part paper: Width 3.9-14.3" (99.1-363.2mm) x Length 3.9-14.02" (99.1-356.0mm); Multi part paper: Width 3.0-16.0" (76.2-406.4mm) x Length 3.0-14.0" (76.2-355.6mm)
- Paper Weight: Continuous paper: 12.0 - 23.9 lb. bond (45 - 90 gsm); Single part paper: 12.0 - 23.9 lb. bond (45 - 90 gsm); Multi part paper: 9.3 - 10.6 lb. bond (35 - 40 gsm)
- Copy Capability: Normal print mode: original + 4 sheets (Total Thickness < 0.36mm)
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 21.7" x 13.6" x 5.8" (552 x 345 x 147 mm)
- Operating Environment: Operating: 41 - 95 degreeF (5 - 35 degreeC); 20 - 80 %RH; Storage: 14 - 122 degreeF (-10 - 50 degreeC); 5 - 95 %RH; No condensation
- Power Source: Single phase 100 - 127 VAC +/-10%; 50/60 Hz +/-2%
- Power Consumption: Operating: Max. -W (ISO10561 (Utility; Range1) Printing Approx. 36W); Power Save: < 1.7W
- Noise Level: Operating: Approx. 57 dBA; Quiet Mode: < 52 dBA
- MTBF (Mean Time Before Failure): 10;000 hours
- Ribbon Life: Black: 3 million characters
- Print Head Life: Approx. 450 million strokes/ pin.