Tough; reliable 24-pin dot matrix printer
Versatile device handles a wide range of tasks
Sharp 24-pin output; detailed; easy-to-read text
In-built eco features reduce running costs
On the fast track of impact printers; the MICROLINE 390/391 Turbo is in the passing lane. Its Tank Tough endurance - in the OKI tradition - will keep you productive long after most of the other printers in its class have retired. And its combination of versatile paper handling; performance and speed can't be matched.
Robust performer - Tough; reliable 24-pin dot matrix printer
Relied upon by a range of business types and users for its consistent performance; the ML390/391 Turbo is well-suited to a wide range of high-speed data listing and multi-part forms applications.
- 10;000-hour MTBF - tested to run over 60% longer than its competitors
- 390 characters-per-second print speed - 30% faster than closest competitor
Multiple applications - Versatile device handles a wide range of tasks
Whether it's called on to handle long print runs or a single piece of letterhead; an envelope or a spreadsheet; in the office or on a counter; the ML390/391 Turbo is the way to go. This 24-pin printer excels in dedicated forms printing; turning it out equally fast and precise with pin feed or cut sheet stock.
- Printhead with lightweight samarium cobalt magnet and powerful; spring-activated pins delivers a strong punch - right to the last page of a 4-part form.
- Accepts stock that's up to twice the thickness of its nearest competitor.
- Bottom feed provides a short; straight paper path for stiff card stock or labels.
Fine quality - Sharp 24-pin output; detailed; easy-to-read text
With three scalable fonts; you can express yourself in 8 to 64-point type. And you can be confident that your mailing envelopes will be equally presentable - and scannable.
- Eight resident bar code fonts; including PostNet; 7 text fonts
- 24-pin printhead design will keep your print images - text and graphics - sharply defined over its 200-million character life.
Cost-saving design - In-built eco features reduce running costs
In addition to superior-looking output; you want a printer that won't waste a sheet of paper or a single form.
- Auto-tear feature accurately positions continuous forms at the perforation - eliminating wasted forms.
- Printing Technology: Serial Impact Dot Matrix Method
- Print Head: 24 Pin.
- Dot Wire Diameter: 0.2 mm
- Print Direction: Bidirectional/Unidirectional printing; Short line-seeking printing
- Graphic Resolution: Max. 360(H) x 360(V) dpi
- Print Speed: Utility: 260 cps; Letter Quality: 87 cps
- Line Feed Pitch: 4.23mm (1/6 "); 3.18mm (1/8 "); n x 0.42mm(m/60 ")(m=0-127); n x 0.35mm(n/72 ") (n=1-85); n x 0.14mm(n/180 ")(n=0-255); n x 0.12mm(n/216 ") (n=0-255); n x 0.07mm(n/360 ") (n=0-255)
- Feed Speed: 4.5 inches per second
- Feed Rate: 4.23mm (1/6") line feed: Approx. 46 milliseconds
- Paper Route: Manual (Top); Tractor feeder (Rear); Tractor feeder (Bottom); Cut sheet feeder (Rear); Roll paper stand
- Character Pitch: Utility: 10.0 cpi; 12.0 cpi; 15.0 cpi; 17.1 cpi; 20.0 cpi; Letter Quality: 10.0 cpi; 12.0 cpi; 15.0 cpi; 17.1 cpi; 20.0 cpi; Proportional
- Printing Width: 80 characters/line at ANK 10 cpi
- Interface: IEEE1284-1994 Bi-directional Parallel; USB 2.0 (Full Speed); (Optional) 100BASE-TX/10BASE-T; (Optional) RS-232C (25pin)
- Emulation: ESC/P2 emulation; IBM ProPrinter emulation; IBM AGM emulation
- Supported OS: Windows 7; Windows 7 x64; Windows Vista; Windows Vista x64; Windows Server 2008 R2; Windows Server 2008; Windows Server 2008 x64; Windows Server 2003; Windows Server 2003 x64
- Receive Buffer: Max. 128KB
- Resident Font: Utility; LQ Gothic; LQ Roman; LQ Courier; LQ Swiss; LQ Prestige; LQ Orator; LQ Swiss Bold; Scalable Roman; Scalable Courier; Scalable Swiss
- Font Style: Double Width; Double Height; Enhanced; Emphasized; Bold; Italics; Over score; Outline; Shadow; Underline
- 1-D Barcode: UPC-A; UPC-E; EAN8; EAN13; Code39; Interleaved 2 of 5 (ITF); Code128; POSTNET
- Paper Type: Continuous paper; Continuous copying paper; Cut sheet; Card; Envelope; Label
- Paper Weight Adjustment: Manual
- Paper Size: Continuous paper: Width 3.0-10.0" (76.2-254.0mm) x Length 3.0-14.0" (76.2-355.6mm); Single part paper: Width 3.9-8.5" (99.1-216.0mm) x Length 3.9-14.02" (99.1-356.0mm); Multi part paper: Width 3.0-10.0" (76.2-254.0mm) x Length 3.0-14.0" (76.2-355.6mm)
- Paper Weight: Continuous paper: 12.0 - 23.9 lb. bond (45 - 90 gsm); Single part paper: 12.0 - 23.9 lb. bond (45 - 90 gsm); Multi part paper: 9.3 - 10.6 lb. bond (35 - 40 gsm)
- Copy Capability: Normal print mode: original + 4 sheets (Total Thickness < 0.36mm)
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 15.7" x 13.6" x 5.8" (398 x 345 x 147 mm)
- Operating Environment: Operating: 41 - 95 degreeF (5 - 35 degreeC); 20 - 80 %RH; Storage: 14 - 122 degreeF (-10 - 50 degreeC); 5 - 95 %RH; No condensation
- Power Source: Single phase 100 - 127 VAC +/-10%; 50/60 Hz +/-2%
- Power Consumption: Operating: Max. -W (ISO10561 (Utility; Range1) Printing Approx. 35W); Power Save: < 1.7W
- Noise Level: Operating: Approx. 57 dBA
- MTBF (Mean Time Before Failure): 10;000 hours
- Ribbon Life: Black: 2 million characters
- Print Head Life: Approx. 300 million strokes/ pin.