The Planar EP Series is a line of Ultra HD resolution (3840 x 2160) professional LCD displays that offer best-in-class reliability with stunning image quality. Available in 50"; 58" and 65"; the displays come standard with commercial-grade features required for digital signage; corporate and control room environments. Also available in touch versions; Planar EP Series displays bring interactivity to the 4K immersive experience.
4K Clarity for Professional Applications
With four times the resolution of Full HD; Planar EP Series displays deliver life-like picture quality and an immersive experience. Compatible both existing Full HD and 4K sources; the displays support both current and future use. With Planar EP Series displays; Full HD or sub-1080 content can be up-scaled to fill the entire 4K display area.
Extended Use Support
Planar EP Series displays combine the visual benefits of 4K resolution with the commercial reliability required by demanding 24x7 commercial operations. Ideal for public spaces; an all-metal casing offers added durability and heat dissipation.
Featuring built-in processing that supports simultaneous viewing of 2 or 4 sources at one time; Planar EP Series displays leverage commonly used layouts that can be saved and conveniently recalled upon command.
Supports True 4K @ 60Hz
The Planar EP Series supports native 4K resolution at up to 60Hz; enabling smooth video and mouse tracking. True 4K at 60Hz can be driven via both DisplayPort 1.2 and HDMI.
Built-in Digital Signage Features
All Planar EP Series displays come standard with expansion slots that support Intel's Open Pluggable Specification (OPS); making them compatible with OPS devices such as media players and PCs. With Planar EP Series displays; visual content can also be complemented with Audio messaging using built-in speakers.
Planar EP Series displays are logo-free; allowing the spotlight to shine on the display's screen. Unbranded bezels are ideal for portrait installations and feature a symmetrical bezel.
Crestron Modules for Planar EP Series displays are available; making it even easier for resellers to integrate and consultants to recommend the Planar EP Series. Resellers who do integration have estimated these modules can save hours of programming time; reducing installation time and costs.
- 50" Ultra HD resolution (3840 x 2160) LCD displays
- Designed for 24x7 operation
- Built-in speakers and OPS slot
- Supports landscape and portrait
- Touch models available
- Display Resolution: Ultra HD (3840 x 2160)
- HD format: 4K UHD 2160p
- Screen Size: 50 in. (diagonal)
- Aspect Ratio: 16:9
- Display Technology: Edge-lit LED LCD
- Display Active Area: 43.1" x 24.3" (1095.8mm x 616.41mm)
- Viewing Angle (typ): 178 degree
- Backlight: LED
- Brightness (typ): 500 nits
- Response Time (typ): 9.5 ms
- Frame Rate: 60Hz
- Contrast Ratio (typ): 4000:1
- Pixel Pitch: 0.2854mm x 0.2854mm
- Color Gamut: 88% NTSC
- Display Color: >1 billion colors. Full 10 bit data path
- External Connections: DisplayPort 1.2 x 2; HDMI 2.0 x 2 (HDCP 2.2); HDMI 1.4 x 2; VGA x 1; OPS x 1; OPS USB 2.0 x 2; OPS USB 3.0 X 1
- Modes: 3840 x 2160 @ 24/25/30/50/60Hz; 1080p @ 24/25/30/50/60Hz; 1080i @ 50/60 Hz; 480p; 576p; 720p @ 50/60 Hz
- Multi-Source Views: PiP; Dual; Quad
- Display Control: IR; RS-232; LAN; Keypad
- Cabinet Dimensions (W x H x D): 44.9" x 26.0" x 2.6" (1140.2mm x 659.6mm x 67.4mm)
- Cabinet Dimensions with Handles (W x H x D): Not Applicable
- Orientation: Landscape/Portrait
- Bezel Width: 0.8" (21.1mm) left and right; 0.8" (20.6mm) top and bottom
- Weight: 62 lbs (28 kg)
- Audio Output: PC Line Out; S/PDIF
- Speakers: 10W x 2 built-in
- Enclosure: Metal; Industrial
- Auto Brightness Control: Ambient light sensor
- Mounting: VESA: 200mm x 200mm
- Fanless: Yes
- Line Voltage: 100-240V; 50/60Hz
- Power Consumption (typ): 115W (standby: <0.5W)
- Operating Temperature: 0 degree to +40 degreeC (32 degree to 104 degreeF) up to 3000m
- Humidity: 20 - 85% RH (non-condensing)
- Options / Features: OPS slot; On/Off scheduling; Presets; TAA compliant
- Approvals: FCC Class A; CE; cTUVus
- Warranty: 3 years Advance Exchange
- Recommended Usage: Up to 24x7