Simple to use; easy to manage. The MDA100 QD Series makes your transition to softphones and unified communications seamless. These intuitive switches helps manage audio from different sources; without changing headsets.
Make The Switch To Softphones Seamless
The MDA100 QD Series switches make the transition to softphones and unified communications seamless; without the need to invest in new headsets. Customer service representatives (CSRs) can effortlessly manage audio from different sources with limited need for additional training. Smart and straightforward; the MDA100 QD Series switches help manage your transition without disruptions.
Easy-to-access buttons also give visual mute status
Your Plantronics headset investment is protected
Platform For The Future
6-position configuration switch ensures desk phone and softphone compatibility
Volume control (MDA105 QD only) allows CSRs to manually manage call volume
In busy customer service centers; the intuitive MDA100 QD Series switches help manage audio. An easy-to-access mute button makes it simple to silence calls with confidence; while a ten-foot coil cable allows CSRs to move freely during conversations. The new volume control feature (MDA105 QD) allows users to manually manage call volume outside of their deskphones or PCs. CSRs will be able to focus on delivering a great customer experience; instead of being distracted by the devices around them.
Ready For The Future
The MDA100 QD Series switches will help you effortlessly transition technologies. They are compatible with PCs; Macs; Plantronics Quick Disconnect (QD) headsets and all major desk phones and softphones. You can also manage your inventory of MDA100 QD Series switches using Plantronics Manager Pro software subscription service. Pretty smart for something so simple.
- Accessible ports
- Mute button with visual indicator
- Enhanced compatibility
- 10-foot coil cable
- Works with Plantronics QD (Quick Disconnect) headsets
- No-slip base
- Easy-to-use switch
- Connects to: PC + desk phones + Plantronics QD headsets
- Ideal for: Customer service centers who are transitioning from desk phones to softphones and unified communications (UC) and require users to manage audio from two sources with a single headset
- Compatible with: EncorePro 700 Series (HW710; HW720) EncorePro 500 Series (HW510; HW520; HW530; HW540) Surplus Series (HW261; HW261N; HW251; HW251N) Entera (HW111N; HW121N)
- Softphone compatibility: Built for UC applications and softphones from Microsoft; Avaya; Cisco and others
- Audio performance: Dependent on headset