Enjoy simply better conversations with the Savi 8200 Series. Effortlessly manage PC; mobile and desk phone calls; with enterprise-grade DECT audio.
One Headset For All Your Devices
Today's enterprise and contact center professionals work across a range of devices - from PC to mobile to desk phone. The Savi 8200 Series headset system makes call management effortless with three-way connectivity that lets you switch seamlessly between all of them. Conference two of your three devices to collaborate with colleagues or connect up to four Savi 8200 Series headsets for training or call resolution.
The Sound Of Excellence
Savi 8200 Series delivers enterprise-grade DECT audio for a premium listening experience in two headset styles - stereo (Savi 8220) and mono (Savi 8210). Savi 8220 delivers hi-fi stereo sound; whether you're calling customers or colleagues or listening to music. And active noise canceling (ANC) blocks out background noise so you can always stay focused on what's important. Savi 8210 is ideal when you need to be dialed into calls but also hear what's going on around you. Whichever model you choose; you'll sound your best even in noisy environments. For the most sensitive environments; you can turn up noise canceling with the close conversation limiting feature (configurable in Plantronics Hub) for additional privacy.
Hi-fi stereo with ANC helps you focus and concentrate
Switch seamlessly between PC; mobile and desk phone
Active Noise Canceling
Filter out background noise so you can focus
Enjoy wireless freedom up to 590 ft./180 m
Noise-Canceling Microphone With Close Conversation Limiting
Ensure greater call privacy with the close conversation limiting feature
Connect And Communicate More Effectively
The Savi 8200 Series headset system helps you achieve peak performance and productivity with a range of communication features. Enterprise-grade DECT audio allows you to roam or multi-task up to 590 ft./180 m from your PC. One-touch controls - such as call answer/end; volume up/down and mute - let you manage calls from any connected device within roaming range. Convenient voice prompts notify you of mute status; roaming range limit and more. And with up to 13 hours of talk time on a single charge; Savi 8200 Series headsets are ready to work whenever you are.
Customize Your Experience
Choose the settings to customize your headset with Plantronics Hub for desktop. Check remaining talk time and select your language preference; feature settings; call and mute notifications.
Seamless It Management
Savi 8200 is supported by Plantronics Manager Pro; a Software-as-a-Service that is sold separately. Use Plantronics Manager Pro to manage headset inventory; monitor usage and maintain devices. With actionable insights from Plantronics Manager Pro; IT can improve business processes; employee performance and compliance.
Dect Security Certified
Advanced Dect wireless security. Using the latest standards in DECT wireless security; Savi 8200 series headsets keep conversations safe and secure. With eight discreet security measures; including authentication; subscription verification and encryption; confidential information remains private and secure.
- Stereo - Black - Wireless - Bluetooth/DECT 6.0 - 590.6 ft. - 32 Ohm - 20 Hz - 20 kHz - Over-the-head - Binaural - Supra-aural - Noise Cancelling Microphone - Noise Canceling
- Wireless multi-device connectivity
- Noise-canceling microphone with Close Conversation Limiting
- One-touch controls
- Up to 13 hours of talk time
- Flexible microphone boom
- Voice alerts
- Ringer in the base
- Up to 13 hours talk time; up to 50 hours standby time
- Headset wireless range: Line of sight: 580 ft./180 m; Typical office environment: 180 ft./55 m
- Battery capacity: Mono 490mAh; Stereo 700mAh
- Rechargeable; replaceable; lithium ion polymer
- Charge time: 3 hours
- Wireless technology: DECT 6.0 and Bluetooth v4.2
- Audio profiles: Advanced Audio Distribution Profile (A2DP); AVRCP; Bluetooth Hands-Free Profile (HFP); Bluetooth Headset Profile (HSP)
- Codecs: G726; G722; Broadvoice32; OPUS/CELT 16kS; OPUS/CELT 48kS
- Active noise canceling (ANC) (W8220)
- Receive frequency response: Wideband: 100-6800 Hz; Multimedia 20 Hz-20 kHz
- Speaker sensitivity: 118 dB SPL max
- Speaker impedance: 32 ohms
- Speaker size: 32 mm
- SoundGuard DIGITAL: protects against sound levels above 118dBA; G616 anti-startle (during calls) detects and eliminates any large sudden increase in signal level; Time-weighted average prevents average daily noise exposure from exceeding 85dBA Requires Plantronics Hub software to enable SoundGuard DIGITAL features.
- Noise-canceling microphone
- Microphone frequency response: Wideband: 100 Hz-6800 Hz
- Microphone sensitivity: 112 dB SPL max
- Headset weight: Mono: .25 lbs./115 g; Stereo: .35 lbs./160 g
- Controls: Call answer/end; mute; volume +/-; ANC on/off; power on/off
- Multiple voice prompts
- Languages configurable by Plantronics Hub software