Corded Reliability Meets Wireless Flexibility.
Black wire 710/720 is the versatile UC headset that offers high-quality PC audio and seamless Bluetooth connectivity to mobile phones and tablets. Enjoy unmatched audio quality; smart sensor technology that automatically answers a call when you put on the headset; and a detachable cable for taking your mobile calls throughout the office.
Connect to your PC and mobile phone - combining the comfort and durability of corded with the freedom and flexibility of wireless. Ideal for knowledge workers who need a seamless solution for managing calls on their PC; mobile phone or tablet; the Black wire 710/720 are the most integrated; premium headsets for UC.
Smart Sensor Technology
Experience smart sensor technology that lets you answer a call by simply putting on the headset; or pause mobile device media playback by taking it off - making it the most productive and versatile "corded" headset on the market.
Unmatched Sound Clarity
Offering PC wideband; noise-canceling microphone and hi-fi stereo sound (C720); these headsets provide a truly outstanding audio experience - making it ideal for conference calls; webinars; listening to music and other multi-media. The Dynamic EQ feature optimizes your voice quality when on calls and automatically adjusts the EQ settings when you're listening to music or multi-media. Integrated A2DP lets you listen to streaming media from your mobile device; including your favorite songs; podcasts and more.
Ideal for those who need a seamless solution for managing calls on their PC; mobile phone or tablet; these versatile headsets go beyond providing outstanding PC audio quality; allowing you to take your mobile calls with you. A detachable cable and integrated clothing clip provide in-office mobility with up to 10 hours of talk time. The headset also features ear cushions that fold flat for storage in the durable; portable carrying case - great for when you want to take the headset on the road.
Customize Your Experience
Savi 700 is supported by Plantronics Manager Pro; a Software-as-a-Service that is sold separately. Use Plantronics Manager Pro to manage headset inventory; monitor usage and maintain devices. With actionable insights from Plantronics Manager Pro; IT can improve business processes; employee performance and compliance.
Seamless It Management
Choose the settings to customize your headset with Plantronics Hub for desktop. Select language preference; feature settings; call and mute notifications. Keep your device up-to-date with Plantronics Hub firmware updates
- Dual connectivity
- Smart sensor technology
- Wearing style options
- Go mobile
- Professional audio quality
- Indicator lights
- Durable carrying case
- Connects to: PC via USB; mobile phone or tablet via Bluetooth
- Ideal for: Users with extensive PC audio and some mobile phone communications
- Compatible with: Windows or Mac OS
- Talk time: Up to 10 hours; up to 10 days standby time; up to 6 hours listening time (A2DP)
- Wireless frequency: Bluetooth v3.0 + EDR
- Audio performance: Dynamic EQ; microphone frequency response 100 Hz-8kHz optimal for wideband voice telephony (up to 6;800 Hz); hi-fi stereo output from 20 Hz-20 kHz (C720 only); enhanced digital signal processing (DSP); noise-cancelling microphone; A2DP
- C710 (monaural)/C720 (binaural/stereo): UC Standard version built for UC applications and softphones from Avaya; Cisco; IBM; Skype and more
- C710-M (monaural)/C720-M (binaural/stereo): Certified for Skype for Business and optimized for Microsoft Lync
- Dimensions: 8.2 x 7.3 x 1.1 in.
- Weight: 12 ounces.