Telephoto Zoom Lens of Micro Four Thirds System Standard
LUMIX G VARIO 45-200mm/F4.0-5.6/MEGA O.I.S.
The LUMIX G VARIO 45-200mm/F4.0-5.6/MEGA O.I.S. lens offers a zoom range of 45-200mm (35mm equivalent: 90-400mm) while achieving minimum aberration at all focal length, high-contrast representation and high color reproduction by implementing 3 ED lens elements.
The LUMIX G VARIO 45-200mm/F4.0-5.6/MEGA O.I.S. lens incorporates Panasonic's Mega O.I.S. optical image stabilizer, which makes it easy to shoot super clear shots even in telephoto shooting or in low-lit situations without using a tripod by suppressing the blur caused by a hand shake.
Seven aperture blades give the aperture a rounded shape that, when shooting at larger aperture, produces an attractive smoothness in out-of-focus areas. Featuring a highly reliable metal mount, the new lens system uses multi-coated lens elements that reduce ghosts and flare to an absolute minimum, helping deliver a high optical performance.
- Tracking focus in video recording with silent auto focus and exposure control
- MEGA O.I.S. (Optical Image Stabilizer) - Panasonic's advanced hand-shake correction technology
- 3 ED lenses for a superb optical performance
- Contrast AF system support
- Circular aperture diaphragm
- Multi-coated lens elements minimize ghosts and flare
- Durable metal mount
- 16 elements in 13 groups
- Micro Four Thirds mount
Optical Image Stabilizer
- f=45mm to 200mm (35mm film camera equivalent 90mm to 400mm)
- 7 diaphragm blades / Circular aperture diaphragm
- F4.0(Wide) - F5.6(Tele)
Closest Focusing Distance
- 1.0m at all focal lengths
- Apporox. 0.19x / 0.38x (35mm film camera equivalent)
Diagonal Angle of View
- 52mm / 2.05 in
- 70mm / 2.75 in
- Approx. 100mm / 3.93 in (from the tip of the lens to the base side of the lens mount)
Weight [oz]Panasonic LUMIX Extended 3 Year Warranty Form