Providing versatility, comfort and simplicity, the Polar OH1 is an optical heart rate sensor worn on the arm. Whether running, riding, or rocking a workout at the gym, this heart rate monitor armband accurately and consistently captures heart rate using Polar's proprietary heart rate algorithm and 6-LED solution.
Pair with your favorite Polar product
Looking for an alternative to chest straps? Polar OH1 works with all Bluetooth-compatible Polar sports watches, fitness trackers and cycling computers.
Turn your phone into a training partner
Polar OH1 streams real-time heart rate to many popular fitness apps on both iOS and Android phones.
Try Polar OH1 with Polar Beat, Polar's free fitness and training app, to get live heart rate data right on the screen of your phone and audio guidance to your headphones during your workout.
Versatile enough to stand alone
Prefer training without a watch or phone? Polar OH1 has internal memory that can store up to 200 hours of training data.
Easily sync your data to Polar Flow, Polar's free app and web service, via Bluetooth or with your computer via the USB adapter.
- Convenient - Embrace the freedom of Polar OH1's unmatched diversity for use in countless different sports. This optical heart rate sensor offers an easy-to-use alternative to heart rate chest straps
- Versatile - pair it with your favorite app, your Polar training device or broadcast your heart RATE data in a group environment
- Built-in memory - store up to 200 hours of training data
- Updatable - firmware updates that enhances its functionality
- Rechargeable - enjoy 12 hours of operating time on its rechargeable Battery
- Weight - Sensor 5 g, armband 12 g
- Height - 9.5 mm
- Diameter - 29.85 mm
- Armband - Size M-XXL, machine-washable
- iOS mobile devices: iPhone 4S and later; Android mobile devices with Bluetooth 4.0 capability and Android 4.3 or later. See more information here.
- 4 MB, up to 200 hours of training time
- Rechargeable 45 mAh lithium polymer battery