This Hi-Res Audio Biology by the manufacturers is time tested and carefully designed to reboost your passion for music. It has all features to provide an excellent listening experience along with custom-built cellulose nanofiber-based 50mm driver. The headphones are innovatively blended by selecting proven driver materials to reduce resonance and let music be heard over a vast soundstange with control and detailed audio performance.
Pioneer's headphones features a floating structure with rubber insulators which reduces vibration and the dual chamber system limits distortion and improves bass response. This audiophile headphones includes 3 cords: two unbalanced bi-wire 1.6m cords with gold plated 3.5mm mini plug sterio connectors; and one balanced audio cord with a 2.5mm four-pole gold plated stereo super mini plug to suit compatible digital audio players.
The packaging features the high resolution audio badge that signifies the headphones deliver hi-res performance as per the consumer technology association. This brilliant headphones by Pioneers can easily be shortlisted and added to your collection of the best high resolution headphones.
With SE-MONITOR5 take your audio experience to new heights!
HIGHLIGHTS (From the Manufacturer)
Custom Driver for Hi-Res Audio Biology meets technology in an all new Cellulose Nano-Fiber headphone transducer. Organic wood pulp refined on the nano-scale forms the basis for a 5 Hz-85 kHz-capable 50 mm (1.96) driver built for one purpose: fidelity to the source brimming with the magic in every great musical performance.
Built to Eliminate Distortion The only vibrations you feel with the SE-MONITOR5 are good. In every aspect and structural detail, innovative ideas are applied to wipe resonance distortion from the audio image. From materials selection, unique dual-chamber system, diffuser technology, to floating structure, the SE-MONITOR5 delivers a clear and unblemished sonic picture.
Magnesium Alloy Base and Housing Eliminates Resonance Base and housing construction have a significant impact on sound quality. Rather than plastic, the SE-MONITOR5 employs a super-rigid magnesiumalloy material that allows the transducer to achieve the best performance. Enjoy taut, clearly defined bass with accurate spatial sound placement that?s true to the source.
Support for Balanced and Unbalanced Audio Three cords are included: two unbalanced bi-wire cords featuring standard 3.5 mm (1/8) stereo connectors at 1.6 m (5 ft.) and 3 m (9 ft.) cord lengths for easy enjoyment of premium sound on the go or while relaxing at home, and one balanced audio cord with a 2.5 mm (3/32) 4-pole stereo plug to suit compatible DAPs. Experience enhanced stereo separation and S/N performance with balanced audio headphones taking your audio experience to new heights.
- 50mm Custom Driver for Hi-Res Audio
- Built to eliminate distortion from the audio image
- Unique dual chamber system with Ports for Bass
- Magnesium Alloy Base and Housing Eliminates Resonance Base for a positive impact on sound quality
- Rather than plastic, Super rigid magnesiumalloy materal provides best audio performance
- Copper-coated Aluminum Voice Coil and Large Magnet
- Support for Balanced and Unbalanced Audio Three cords are included
- Full-frame Magnesium Alloy Basket Attached with Screws
- Floating Structure with Rubber Insulators to Reduce Vibration
- Detachable Cord Design for Sound Personalization
- Memory-foam Earpads Wrapped in Comfortable Velour-type Cloth
- Sensitivity 99 dB
- 5 Hz-85kHz of Frequecy Response
- Dynamic Driver: 50 mm (1.96 )
- Max Input Power: 1,000 mW
- Impedance: 40 Ohms
- Gold-plated 3.5 mm
- Fully-enclosed Dynamic Headphones
- High Conductivity, Low-resistance Copper-core Cords
- Connectors for L/R Channels All Cords
Model #: SE-MONITOR5
Weight: 4 pounds
Dimensions (W x H x D): 9.10 x 9.80 x 5.70 inches