Bring Wireless And Worry-Free Print Convenience Closer
Limited resources; spaces and budgets no longer need to restrain what you can do. Use the RICOH SP C261DNw in small offices and workgroups to meet everyday print demands with value; speed and convenience. Choose to print from a high-speed wired network connection; multiple wireless connections or your personal mobile device to simplify how you share and print important documents; brochures; images and more in crisp; compelling colors at up to 21 pages per minute (ppm).
Put Productivity In Its Place
Place the compact SP C261DNw on desktops; retail counters and reception area tables to keep information flowing in even the tightest spaces. Use a standard ethernet connection to print from your PC or Mac or lose the cable entirely via a wide range of wireless networking capabilities.
Print Freely From Your Mobile Device
Use your smartphone; tablet or laptop for fast; convenient mobile printing. Simply connect via Wi-Fi Direct; AirPrint for Apple; Mopria or Google Cloud Print to send files directly from your device to the printer. You can also download the RICOH Smart Device Connector app and scan a unique QR code with your Apple smart device or swipe your Android smartphone by the printer Near Field Communication (NFC) tag to connect and print instantly.
Impress Audiences With Quality Output
Showcase your message and capture attention via bright; vivid colors and sharp text at up to 2400 x 600 dpi resolution. Choose from multiple paper sizes; up to 8.5" x 14"; to produce full-color; professional-looking proposals; letters; presentations; invoices; letterhead and more ? and save money and visits to the print shop.
Expedite Everyday Print Tasks
Add an optional 500-Sheet Paper Feed Unit to store up to 751 sheets and reduce time-consuming reloads. Change the top-loading; all-in-one print cartridges in moments without assistance from a technician. The powerful processor quickly prints complex jobs without delay.
Get More; Spend Less
The competitively priced SP C261DNw meets the EPEAT Silver rating and is ENERGY STAR certified to offer long-lasting cost savings. You can also take advantage of Sleep Mode to save energy while the printer is idle and reduce paper usage with standard duplex printing.
Lock In Satisfaction With Enhanced Security
Find more peace of mind ? along with cost savings ? by taking advantage of unique security features. With Locked Print; each user enters a passcode to release print jobs so documents aren't left in the output tray unattended.
Do More For Your Business
Managed Print Services: Help reduce consumption and lower the cost of your print environment.
Printer Fleet Management: Improve uptime and reduce your fleet costs with RICOH Remote.
Rely On The Production Experts: Help your print operation run more smoothly with software tech support.
- Prints up to 21 ppm
- Up to 2400 x 600 dpi resolution
- Optional paper capacity up to 751 pages
- Multiple wireless connectivity options and personal mobile device printing
- Configuration: Desktop
- Color/Black & White: Color
- Technology: Color laser electro-photographic printing
- Toner Type: Dry mono-component toner developer; AIO Cartridge
- Operation Panel: 2-line LCD
- Black & White Speed: 21 ppm
- Color Print Speed: 21 ppm
- Maximum Monthly Volume: Up to 1;500 prints
- Maximum Duty Cycle: 30;000 prints
- First Print Speed: 14 seconds
- Warm-Up Time: 30 seconds
- Print Resolution: 600 x 600 dpi (Default) (Speed Mode); 1200 x 600 dpi equivalent (Standard Mode); 2400 x 600 dpi equivalent (Fine Mode)
- Standard Paper Capacity: 250-sheet Paper Tray + 1-sheet Bypass Tray
- Maximum Paper Capacity: 751 sheets
- Optional Paper Capacity: 500-sheet Paper Feed Unit
- Maximum Input Capacity: 751 sheets
- Output Capacity: 150 sheets
- Supported Paper Sizes: Standard Tray/Bypass Tray 3.54" x 5.83" - 8.5" x 14.0"
- Supported Paper Weights
- Standard Tray: 16 - 43 lb. Bond/90 lb. Index (60 - 160 g/m)
- Optional Tray: 16 - 28 lb. Bond (60 - 105 g/m)
- Duplexing: 16 - 24 lb. Bond (60 - 90 g/m)
- Supported Paper Types: Bond; Cardstock; Color; Label; Letterhead; Plain; Pre-printed; Pre-punched; Thick; Thin & Recycled papers; Envelopes
- Duplexing: Automatic (standard)
- Power Requirements: 120V; 60Hz; 11A
- Power Consumption: Operating: Color 383.8 W; B&W: 321.2 W; Sleep Mode: 1.2 W; 1.362 kWh/week
- ENERGY STAR Status: Certified
- EPEAT status: Silver
- Dimensions W x D x H: 15.8" x 17.7" x 12.6" (400 x 450 x 320 mm)
- Weight: 52.5 lbs. (23.8 kg)
- Processor Speed: 350MHz
- Memory Standard/Maximum: 256 MB RAM standard/maximum
- Standard Interfaces: 10Base-T/100Base-TX; USB 2.0 Type B/USB 2.0 Type A; IEEE802.11b/g/n; PCL6/5c; PostScript 3 emulation; PictBridge
- Font Support: PCL/PS3: 80 fonts
- Network Protocols: TCP/IP; IPP; Bonjour
- Supported Operating Systems: Windows: Vista; 7; 8.1; 10; Systems Server 2008/R2; Server 2012/R2; Macintosh OS X 10.9 - 10.12; Linux and Unix
- Device Management Software/Utilities: RICOH Remote
- Mobile Printing Support: RICOH Smart Device Connector App; Apple AirPrint; Google Cloud Print; Mopria
- Printer Features: Collate; Dithering; Duplexing; Do Not Print Blank Pages; Front Cover; Layout/N-up Printing; Locked Print; Mirror Image Print; Reduce/Enlarge Print; Rotate Print; Watermarks; Economy Color
- Security Features: Wireless LAN Security - WEP; WPA2; Network Security via TCP/IP Access Control; Encrypted Communication using IPsec; IPP Authentication; Locked Print; User Restrictions