The year 2000 was a phenomenal success for the original A model Razor kick scooter. From hip city dwellers, to celebrities, to businessmen, to kids of all ages, the Razor kick scooter was one of the most talked-about, desired, and best selling items of 2000, winning the prestigious Toy of the Year award from the Toy Industry Association.
This scooter is deeply entrenched in American culture. Like bikes and skateboards, the A model is an essential ride for anyone on the move.
- Aircraft-grade aluminum t-tube and deck
- Patented rear fender brake (U.S. Patent No. 6,139,035)
- Patented folding mechanism (U.S. Patent No. 6,431,567 & 7,063,341,B2)
- Urethane wheels equipped with ABEC-5 bearings
- Adjustable handlebars
- AW model includes a wheelie bar. Available at select locations.