The all-new embedded media player powered by TIZEN
The new 2016 SMART Signage that supports SSSP 4.0 allows for a stronger; faster and more stable performance than its previous models. Transcending past Hardware performance; the new SSSP 4.0 enables CMS partners to develop and deploy advanced web applications which can help to effectively manage content and SMART Signage for their customers.
- Powerful Performance
- Enhanced 3D Graphic Engine: Experience dynamic content by enhancing 3D graphic performance while text scrolling appears smooth and the display offers a level of robustness that can even support 3 movies playing concurrently on one screen.
- Enhanced Security: Applications; platform and system are all supported by TIZEN OS and a holistic security architecture allows for high stability and security through 3 layers of supplementation.
- Easy Development
- The ability to develop the solution further is facilitated; thanks to various development tools such as SW Development Kit (SDK) or Remote Web Inspector (RW). In addition; as it is a web standard-based open platform; it is highly compatible with HTML5.
- Simple Usability
- Usability is attained due to a touch-friendly UI while web browsers are able to display a homepage without the need to develop a web app. The SSSP 4.0 user screen has also been improved (new home UI) and quick access for web apps is supported through URL Launcher.
Offering robust options for content creation; scheduling and deployment tools
A key aspect of the enhanced TIZEN-based SSSP 4.0 platform; Samsung's MagicInfo Player S4 enables users to fully leverage the power of their display network from any location through a centralized server. More useable than ever; MagicInfo Player S4 merges a dedicated Backup Player with DataLink content streaming capabilities to reduce the effort needed to share vital information.
- Powerful Performance
- With MagicInfo Player S4; the new graphic engine applied to 2016 SMART Signage heightens the overall display performance while ensuring seamless transition of content and smoother ticker text scrolling. Meanwhile; high resolution images (max. 5120 X 5120) are supported and more than 100 text boxes are available.
- Simple Usability
- More than just a media player; it also functions as an advanced content management solution which can allow you to play media files; set and edit media playback schedules; plus configure the display as a video wall and control device through the use of its WiFi connection; on/off timer and more. The newly designed graphical user interface enables enhanced ease-of-use and local content management capability.
- Total Solution
- Samsung MagicInfo server has also been newly designed and upgraded to version 4.0. MagicInfo server software is a specialized content management software which enables large organizations to manage multiple digital signage through an integrated single server. The organizations can also remotely monitor and manage smart signage from a centralized location.
Discover displays that break the previous limits of slim design
Boasting of the slimmest depth design in the industry (29.9mm); Samsung's new PHF and PMF Series standalone displays provide a compact; but strong signage solution for environments limited by space or configuration. Available in a range of sizes (43-; 49- and 55-inch models available for both PHF and PMF signage; with an additional 32-inch model available for the PMF Series); these standalone displays feature a narrow-bezel configuration to further maintain viewers' focus aimed at on-screen content.
Unlock easier and more flexible control due to a centralized infrared receiver
The standalone displays' integrated centralized infrared receiver (IR) ensures easier and more flexible user control. All models can receive the IR signal on individual panels via Central IR. Through tailored installation or mounting; users can navigate the IR functionality from various locations; further augmenting uninterrupted performance.
Bring an end to unwanted glare and always be assured of high visibility and readability
Equipped with a non-glare frontal panel; the PHF and PMF Series displays reduce natural and ambient light interference to ensure continuous readability in any location. Image visibility and information readability are deemed to be very high; because it is less reflective under light or sunlight; which poses no issues when used with QSR menu boards; or airport flight schedule boards with ample natural light.
Put your worries to rest knowing that your display is protected from a range of environmental conditions
All of Samsung's new PMF and PHF standalone displays are IP5x certified; signifying their dust-resistant design and ability to withstand a range of environmental conditions.
The certification alleviates concerns about dust accumulating on displays installed on subway trains or on external platforms. Customers can conveniently use this IP5x certified display without needing to prepare additional enclosure in dusty places. Uninterrupted; 24/7 content delivery is always assured regardless of surrounding natural or interactive conditions.
- All-in-one display solution with embedded MagicInfo Player S4 powered by TIZEN
- IP5x certification and non-glare panel to withstand a range of environmental conditions
- Sleek design with slim depth (29.9mm) and narrow bezels (6.9mm)
- Diagonal Size: 49"
- Type: 60Hz E-LED BLU
- Resolution: 1920 x 1080 (Full HD)
- Pixel Pitch(mm): 0.560(H) x 0.560(V)
- Active Display Area(mm): 1073.779(H) x 604.00(V)
- Brightness(Typ.): 500 nit
- Contrast Ratio: 4000:1
- Viewing Angle(H/V): 178:178
- Response Time(G-to-G): 8ms
- Display Colors: 10bit Dithering - 1.07Billion
- Color Gamut: 72%
- Haze: 25%
- Dynamic C/R: Mega
- H-Scanning Frequency: 30 ~ 81kHZ
- V-Scanning Frequency: 48 ~ 75HZ
- Maximum Pixel Frequency: 148.5MHz
- Speaker Type: Built in Speaker(10W + 10W)
- RGB: DVI-I(D-Sub Common); Display Port 1.2 (2)
- Video: HDMI (2)
- HDCP: HDCP 2.2
- Audio: Stereo mini Jack
- USB: USB 2.0 x 2
- RGB: DP1.2(Loop-out)
- Audio: Stereo mini Jack
- External Control: RS232C(in/out) thru Stereo Jack; RJ45
- Tuner: Yes(only for NA)
- Type: Internal
- Power Supply: AC 100 - 240 V~ (+/- 10 %); 50/60 Hz
- Max[W/h]: 165
- Typical[W/h]: EU 98; US 47; WW 98
- BTU(Max): 562.65
- Sleep mode: Less than 0.5W
- Off mode: Less than 0.5W
- Dimension (mm): 1092.6 x 624.8 x 29.9
- Weight (kg): 13.2
- VESA Mount (mm): 400 x 400
- Stand Type: Foot Stand (Optional)
- Bezel Width (mm): 6.9/6.9/8.9
- Recommended Usage Hours: 24/7
- Operating Temperature: 0.0 ? ~ 40.0 ?
- Humidity: 10.0 % ~ 80.0 %
- Key Features: Slim & Light Signage with Built-in MagicInfo S4; SSSP 4.0
- Special Features: H/W: Non Glare Panel; Temperature Sensor; Video Wall(15x15(OSD)); Video Wall Daisy Chain(16); Pivot Display; Clock Battery(168hrs Clock Keeping); Built in Speaker(10W x 2); WiFi Module Embedded; Tuner(only for NA); IP5x; Center IR S/W: Magic Clone(to USB); Auto Source Switching & Recovery; RS232C/RJ45 MDC;Plug and Play; PIP/PBP; Image Rotation; Button Lock; DP 1.2 Digital Daisy Chain(HDCP Support); Firmware Update by Network; New Home Screen; PC-less VideoWall; Multi Channel; Mobile Control; Event Schedule; Backup Player
- Processor: Cortex-A12 1.3GHz Quad Core CPU: 0
- On-Chip Cache Memory: L1 (I/D): 32KB / 32KB L2 (Unified): 1MB: 0
- Clock Speed: 1.3GHz CPU Quad: 0
- Main Memory Interface: 2.5GB 3 channel 96bit DDR3-933 (1866MHz): Foot Stand (Optional)
- Graphics: 2D & 3D Graphics Engine Data Format: 32bpp Graphic resolution: 1920x1080 Output resolution: up to 3840x2160 (Scale up from graphic processing result.) - Supports OpenGL ES
- Storage (FDM): 8GB (3.75GB Occupied by O/S; 4.25GB Available; )
- Multimedia: Video Decoder - MPEG-1/2/4; H.263; H.264/AVC; UHD H.264/AVC - VC-1; AVS+; HEVC; JPEG; PNG; VP8; VP9 Audio DSP (Decoder) - AC3 (DD); MPEG; DTS and etc.
- IO Ports: USB 2.0
- Operating System: Tizen 2.4 (VDLinux)
- Safety: CB (Europe): IEC60950-1/EN60950-1 CCC (China): GB4943.1-2011 PSB (Singapore ): PSB+IEC60950-1 NOM (Mexico ): NOM-001-SCFI-1993 IRAM (Argentina ): IRAM+IEC60950-1 SASO (Saudi Arabia ): SASO+IEC60950-1 BIS(India): IEC60950-1 / IS13252 NOM(Mexico): Tuner: NOM-001-SCFI-1993 Tunerless: NOM-019-SCFI-1998 KC(Korea): K 60950-1 EAC(Russia): EAC+IEC60950-1 INMETRO(Brazil): INMETRO+IEC60950-1 BSMI(Taiwan): BSMI+IEC60950-1 RCM(Australia): IEC60950-1/AS/NZS 60950-1 UL(USA): cUL60950-1 CSA (Canada): cUL TUV (Germany): CE NEMKO (Norway): CE
- EMC: FCC (USA) Part 15; Subpart B Class A CE (Europe): EN55022:2006+A1:2007 EN55024:1998+A1:2001+A2:2003 VCCI (Japan): VCCI V-3 /2010.04 Class A KCC/EK (Korea): Tuner: KN13 / KN20 Tunerless: KN22 / KN24 BSMI (Taiwan): CNS13438 (ITE EMI) Class A / CNS13439 (AV EMI) / CNS14409 (AV EMS) / CNS14972 (Digital) C-Tick (Australia): AS/NZS CISPR22:2009 CCC(China):GB9254-2008 GB17625.1-2012 GOST(Russia/CIS): GOST R 51317 Series; GOST 22505-97 EN55022:2006+A1:2007 EN55024:1998+A1:2001+A2:2003
- Stand: STN-L4655E
- Mount: WMN4270SD
- Specialty: CML450H