Durable premium displays optimize operations and message quality in any environment
Samsung's TIZEN-powered PMH Series premium displays achieve peak performance all while maintaining a stylish and captivating design. The PMH Series displays leverage elevated brightness and refined image sharpness to ensure a consistently clear presentation even in settings with variable lighting. Additionally, the IP5x-certified PMH Series displays achieve robust, 24/7 durability for dependable and uninterrupted operations. As a result, businesses can feel confident that their messages will be delivered exactly as intended anywhere and at any time.
Put your worries to rest knowing that your display is protected from a range of environmental conditions
PMH standalone displays are IP5x certified, signifying their dust-resistant design and ability to withstand a range of environmental conditions. The certification alleviates concerns about dust accumulating on displays installed on subway trains or on external platforms. Customers can conveniently use this IP5x certified display without needing to prepare additional enclosure in dusty places. Uninterrupted, 24/7 content delivery is always assured regardless of surrounding natural or interactive conditions
EMBEDDED MEDIA PLAYER POWERED BY TIZEN
PMH series that supports SSSP 4.0 allows for a stronger, faster and more stable performance than its previous models. Transcending past hardware performance, the new SSSP 4.0 enables CMS partners to develop and deploy advanced web applications which can help to effectively manage content and SMART Signage for their customers.
Powerful Performance and simple usabilty
- Enhanced 3D Graphic Engine - The display supports 3 movies playing concurrently on one screen with enhanced 3D graphic performance
- PC-less Touch Solution - Touch performance is fully realized due to the TIZEN OS that bypasses the need for a PC.
- Enhanced Security - A holistic security architecture allows for powerful security through 3 layers of supplementation.
- Easy Development - The ability to develop the solution further is facilitated, thanks to development tools such as SW Development Kit or Remote Web Inspector.
- Simple Usability - Usability is attained due to a touch-friendly UI while web browsers are able to display a homepage without the need to develop a web app.
Convenient display control through a centralized reciever
The standalone displays' integrated centralized infrared receiver (IR) ensures easier and more flexible user control. All models can receive the IR signal on individual panels via Central IR. Through tailored installation or mounting, users can navigate the IR functionality from various locations, further augmenting uninterrupted performance.
Brilliant, Glare-Free Visual Quality
Equipped with a non-glare frontal panel, the PMH Series displays reduce natural and ambient light interference to ensure continuous readability in any location. Image visibility and information readability are deemed to be very high, because it is less reflective under light or sunlight, which poses no issues when used with QSR menu boards, or airport flight schedule boards with ample natural light.
- Diagonal Size - 55"
- Type - 60Hz E-LED BLU
- Resolution - 1920 x 1080 (Full HD)
- Pixel Pitch(mm) - 0.21(H) x 0.63(V)
- Active Display Area(mm) - 1209.6(H) x 680.4(V)
- Brightness(Typ.) - 500 nit
- Contrast Ratio - 4000:1
- Viewing Angle(H/V) - 178:178
- Response Time(G-to-G) - 6ms
- Display Colors - 10bit Dithering - 1.07Billion
- Color Gamut - 72%
- Haze - 25%
- Dynamic C/R - Mega
- H-Scanning Frequency - 30 ~ 81kHZ
- V-Scanning Frequency - 48 ~ 75HZ
- Maximum Pixel Frequency - 148.5MHz
- Speaker Type - Built in Speaker(10W + 10W)
- RGB - DVI-I(D-Sub Common), Display Port 1.2 (2)
- Video - HDMI 2.0 (2) / HDCP 2.2
- HDCP - HDCP 2.2
- Audio - Stereo mini Jack, RGB/DVI/HDMI
- USB - USB 2.0 x 2
- RGB - DP1.2(Loop-out)
- Video - N/A
- Audio - Stereo mini Jack
- Power Out - N/A
- External Control - RS232C(in/out) thru Stereo Jack, RJ45
- External Sensor - N/A
- Tuner - Yes(only for NA)
- Type - Internal
- Power Supply - AC 100 - 240 V~ (+/- 10 %), 50/60 Hz
- Power Consumption
- Max[W/h] - 187
- Typical[W/h] - EU115, US 55, WW 115
- BTU(Max) - 637.67
- Sleep mode - less than 0.5W
- Off mode - less than 0.5W
- Dimension (mm)
- Set - 1232.7 X 705.5 X 30.5
- Package - 1383 x 819 x 160
- Weight (kg)
- Set - 16.5
- Package - 22.1
- VESA Mount (mm) - 400x400
- Mounting Hole - N/A
- Protection Glass - N/A
- Stand Type - Foot Stand (Optional)
- Media Player Option Type - N/A
- Bezel Width (mm) - 9.0/9.0/11.0
- Recommended Usage Hours - 24/7
- Operating Temperature - 0.0 ~ 40.0 degrees C
- Humidity - 10.0 % ~ 80.0 %
- Key Features - Slim & Light Signage with Built-in MagicInfo S4, SSSP 4.0
- Special Features - H/W - Non Glare Panel, Temperature Sensor, Video Wall(15x15(OSD)), Video Wall Daisy Chain(16), Pivot Display, Clock Battery(168hrs Clock Keeping), Built in Speaker(10W x 2), WiFi Module Embedded, Tuner(only for NA), IP5x, Center IR S/W - Magic Clone(to USB), Auto Source Switching & Recovery, RS232C/RJ45 MDC,Plug and Play, PIP/PBP, Image Rotation, Button Lock, DP 1.2 Digital Daisy Chain(HDCP Support), Firmware Update by Network, New Home Screen, PC-less VideoWall(external source only), Multi Channel, Mobile Control, Event Schedule, Backup Player
- Internal Player
- Processor - Cortex-A12 1.3GHz Quad Core CPU
- On-Chip Cache Memory - L1 (I/D) - 32KB / 32KB L2 (Unified) - 1MB
- Clock Speed - 1.3GHz CPU Quad
- Main Memory Interface - 2.5GB 3 channel 96bit DDR3-933 (1866MHz)
- Graphics - 2D & 3D Graphics Engine - Up to 3840x2160p. 32bpp - Supports OpenGL ES
- Storage (FDM) - 8GB (3.75GB Occupied by O/S, 4.25GB Available, )
- Multimedia - Video Decoder - MPEG-1/2/4, H.263, H.264/AVC, UHD H.264/AVC - VC-1, AVS+, HEVC, JPEG, PNG, VP8, VP9 Audio DSP (Decoder) - AC3 (DD), MPEG, DTS and etc.
- IO Ports - USB 2.0
- Operating System - Tizen 2.4 (VDLinux)
- Safety - CB (Europe) - IEC60950-1/EN60950-1 CCC (China) - GB4943.1-2011 PSB (Singapore ) - PSB+IEC60950-1 NOM (Mexico ) - NOM-001-SCFI-1993 IRAM (Argentina ) - IRAM+IEC60950-1 SASO (Saudi Arabia ) - SASO+IEC60950-1 BIS(India) - IEC60950-1 / IS13252 NOM(Mexico) - Tuner - NOM-001-SCFI-1993 Tunerless - NOM-019-SCFI-1998 KC(Korea) - K 60950-1 EAC(Russia) - EAC+IEC60950-1 INMETRO(Brazil) - INMETRO+IEC60950-1 BSMI(Taiwan) - BSMI+IEC60950-1 RCM(Australia) - IEC60950-1/AS/NZS 60950-1 UL(USA) - cUL60950-1 CSA (Canada) - cUL TUV (Germany) - CE NEMKO (Norway) - CE
- EMC - FCC (USA) Part 15, Subpart B Class A CE (Europe) - EN55022:2006+A1:2007 EN55024:1998+A1:2001+A2:2003 VCCI (Japan) - VCCI V-3 /2010.04 Class A KCC/EK (Korea) - Tuner - KN13 / KN20 Tunerless - KN22 / KN24 BSMI (Taiwan) - CNS13438 (ITE EMI) Class A / CNS13439 (AV EMI) / CNS14409 (AV EMS) / CNS14972 (Digital) C-Tick (Australia) - AS/NZS CISPR22:2009 CCC(China) :GB9254-2008 GB17625.1-2012 GOST(Russia/CIS) - GOST R 51317 Series, GOST 22505-97 EN55022:2006+A1:2007 EN55024:1998+A1:2001+A2:2003