This OPEN BOX product you are browsing has been inspected by our qualified technicians to ensure that it meets factory specifications and includes all factory packed accessories. It is guaranteed to be in perfect working order but it is sold in "AS IS" condition (for example, the box may be torn, there may be cosmetic scratches, etc), returns will not be accepted unless the item is found to be defective. Please contact us with any questions BEFORE placing an order. We accept PayPal and all major credit cards. We do our best to describe each item we are selling to the best of our ability. Bear in mind that the item is sold as-is.
Use the "contact us" page to request additional information or images on this product
The Schlage Keypad Deadbolt with Plymouth trim in Aged Bronze is perfect for use on front doors, garage entry doors, and side and back doors. With a keypad deadbolt, you can control entry to your home more easily and securely. No more hiding keys under the doormat or losing track of copies - just use access codes that can be created or deleted in seconds. The Plymouth trim features an oval shape and straightforward design, and our Aged Bronze finish is inspired by traditional design, featuring warm, copper tones that break through its darker, aged exterior. Plus, it's been designed and tested with strength and durability in mind.
- Use with 1-3/8 in. to 1-3/4 in. door
- Easy installation with Phillips screwdriver
- Self-aligning screw holes make installation easy and hassle-free
- Universal latches slide easily into place and require no tools or manual adjustments
- Universal deadbolt fits 2-3/8 in. or 2-3/4 in. backset
- Guaranteed to fit on existing, standard pre-drilled doors
- Finish pairs well with natural tones and handmade items
- Deadbolt thrown from outside by keyway turn after pressing Schlage button or by inside thumbturn
- Deadbolt retracted from outside by entering valid user code then rotating keyway turn or by inside thumbturn
- No wiring needed