Experience the freedom of keyless convenience. - No more hiding keys under the doormat. No more losing, forgetting, or making extra keys time and time again. Step up to a more secure and flexible solution with a Schlage Residential Keypad Lock. Install a new keypad lock yourself--with nothing more than a screwdriver. You're free to add, change, or delete user codes in just seconds--and to come and go as you please. Keypad locks are ideal for exterior, side, or garage entry doors.
Schlage has built a legacy of providing the highest level of security to homes and businesses. Install a Schlage and you install nearly a century of total dedication to security, quality, and innovation.
How will a keypad lock work for you?
Busy Family - Don't worry about your child losing or forgetting their key. With a Schlage Keypad Lock, each member of the family can have their own 4-digit code that will be easy to remember. If relatives are visiting, program a temporary code for their stay.
Outdoor Enthusiast - Going for a job or a ride? With a keypad lock, you don't have to carry a bulky key chain or worry about losing your keys along the way. Simply press the Schlage button and turn the deadbolt to lock the door, and use your personal code to unlock when you return.
Pet Lover - Keypad locks allow you to give your neighbor or pet sitter a code of their own while you are away. When you return, simply delete the code from the lock. All programming can be done from the keypad; there is no need to remove the lock from the door.
Rental or Vacation Home Owner - Reduce headaches and costs from replacing locks and exchanging keys. Install a keypad lock on your rental property and save yourself the hassle, and offer your renters added convenience. When your renter moves out, simply change the code.
- Flexibilty to choose; switch from automatic relocking to unlocked as needed
- Provides additional layers of keyless security & protection inside your home or office
- Ideal for garage entry doors, home offices, computer rooms, utility rooms, etc.
- Easily replace most exisiting locks with a screwdriver in about 30 minutes
- No programming required; preset with two user codes so it's ready to use right out of the box
- ANSI/BHMA Grade 2 Certified
- Fits standard door prep
- Easy installation, no need to run wires
- Battery operated with over 3 year battery life
- Applications: Residential single- and multi-family doors
- Certifications: Grade 2 ANSI/BHMA certified
- Keying: 5-pin tumbler C keyway with two nickel silver keys
- Door range: 1-3/8" to 1-3/4" (35mm-44mm) standard; thick door kit available on BE365
- Backset: Universal latches and deadbolts fit 2-3/8" (60mm) or 2-3/4" (70mm) backset