Shining Resonance Refrain remasters the original Shining Resonance; previously released on PlayStation 3 only in Japan; and features dual audio with English and Japanese voices. In addition to all of the original's DLC; now included as part of the base Original Mode; Shining Resonance Refrain packs a new Refrain Mode; unlocking the Imperial Princess Excella and Dragon slayer Jinas as party members for a new experience - just be sure to save this for your second play through to avoid any spoilers! With real-time action combat; it will be important to utilize each party member's unique abilities and strengths while deepening relationships with each character. Through events and dates; get to know your party members to unlock their full potential on the battlefield! Depending on the bonds of the characters; resonance may occur between the characters them; providing a new level of support; leading to victory. Yuma has the soul of the Shining Dragon within him; transforming into the ancient beast by unleashing the power conducted through his sword. Dragons; long thought to be extinct; make Yuma a target for the Empire. To use him against the kingdom of Astoria; The Empire captures Yuma. Sonia; Princess of Astoria; launches a rescue mission with the help of the Dragoness. Hearing about the plight of Astoria and their fight to save their land; Yuma decides to aid them. Typically timid; will he find the courage to realize the strength he has within him?
- Beautifully rendered 3D character models that bring the 2D artwork of Tony Taka to life
- Dynamic and frenetic real-time action combat - Combat supported by music element; B.A.N.D. system; to enhance your powers in battle
- Play as a Dragon - unleash devastating attacks on your foes
- Refrain Mode introduces previously unplayable characters into your party
- All extra cosmetic content and the original's DLC is included
- Dimensions: 0.6 x 5.3 x 7.5 inches
- Weight: 2.72 ounces