ZX Series Headband Extra Bass Smartphone Stereo Headset with Microphone
Sound meets style with smartphone playback controls for life on the go.
- Lightweight, folding design for ultimate music mobility
- 1.18" ferrite drivers for powerful, balanced sound
- 10-24,000 Hz frequency range
- Padded earcups for comfortable listening
- Integrated microphone and smartphone playback control
- Powerful 30mm dome type driver units for clear sound
- Lightweight & adjustable housing for rugged durability
- Y-type cable w/4-conductor gold plated, L-shaped plug
More than your basic pair of over-the-head headphones, the Sony MDR-ZX310AP headset delivers rock-solid audio performance, integrated microphone for hands-free calling and media playback controls for convenient operation.
Smartphone playback control
The integrated microphone and multi-function control button make the the MDR-ZX310AP the perfect companion for your smartphone. Android users can also enjoy the convenient Smart Key app for added control functionality directly from your smartphone.
The large 30mm driver units coupled with ferrite magnets will accurately reproduce a broad, dynamic frequency range. You'll enjoy smooth transitions in treble and mid-range frequencies with powerful bass response.
Pressure Relieving Earpads
The lightweight, adjustable headband with swivel ear pads is designed for comfort so you can enjoy extended listening sessions without fatigue.
The slim, swivel and folding style earcups stow away for compact portability.
The traditional Y-type cord design helps reduce the chance of tangles while the 4-conductor gold plated, L-shaped plug ensures a good connection.
- Driver Unit: 30mm, dome type
- Frequency Response: 10 - 24,000 Hz
- Sensitivity (db): 98 dB/mW
- Design: Headband Headset
- Headband: Wide, Adjustable
- Magnet: Ferrite
- Plug: Gold-plated four-conductor L-type stereo mini plug
- Type of Use: Portable / Home
- Cord: 47 1/4 in. (1.2 m) Y-type
- Microphone: In-line elecret condenser
- Remote Control: Multi-function button / SmartKey app
- Power Handling Capacity: 1000 mW (IEC)
- Impedance: 24 ohms at 1 kHz
Type: Closed, dynamic
Weights and Measurements
- Cord Length (Approx.): 47 1/4 in. (1.2 m)
- Weight (Approx.): 4.41 oz. (125 g) without cord