Enjoy enhanced audio in comfort with these Sennheiser Momentum M2 AEBT BLACK over-the-ear headphones, which feature NoiseGard active noise cancellation for a full sound that's free of outside noises. The wireless design easily connects to your device.
The Momentum Wireless
The Sennheiser MOMENTUM Wireless lets you experience crystal-clear MOMENTUM sound without being attached to a cable. It combines high-resolution sound with a lightweight, puristic design and exclusive materials like stainless steel and real leather.
Our developers have combined the wireless freedom that you crave with our perfect signature MOMENTUM sound that you love.
High-Resolution and Deep-Reaching Sound
While the hybrid active NoiseGard attenuates ambient noise, the high-definition aptX codec carves out every aural nuance in even finer detail. Thus, the trademark MOMENTUM sound becomes still more brilliant. Furthermore, the VoiceMax microphone, as an integral part of the headphones, enables you to conduct crystal-clear conversations without the need of an external microphone.
Experience a whole new quality in wireless sound. With the MOMENTUM Wireless. Its large diaphragms and innovative technology deliver full MOMENTUM sound in new perfection. Clear, richly detailed and with a powerful bass.
Advanced and Smart Connectivity
With the MOMENTUM Wireless setting up a wireless connection is even easier than to plug in a conventional cable. It is implemented via the integrated NFC (Near Field Communication) at the push of a button. In an instant, thanks to Bluetooth 4.0 standard. Connect and enjoy the sound.
Timeless and Immaculate Design
Love of detail is a main character trait of the Sennheiser MOMENTUM Wireless: With sliders made of stainless steel, and luxurious leather covering the soft, newly designed ear cushions. Its sound and its finish with accurately placed seams make the MOMENTUM a delight for all senses.
Without a cable the MOMENTUM becomes even more puristic, reduced to the max - maximum listening pleasure.
Comfortable and variable Mechanics
The ear cups of the MOMENTUM Wireless are attached to high-end ball joints running steplessly in collapsible sliders made of brushed stainless steel. The individual adjustment to the head is important for both comfort and sound. And with its newly designed ear cups the MOMENTUM offers even more wearing comfort.
Thanks to high-quality materials the mechanical components of the Sennheiser MOMENTUM Wireless are especially durable and elegant.
Optional and Optimized Connection
The MOMENTUM Wireless can also be operated with a cable, just like any conventional headphones. The design of the jack plug, however, is not conventional at all: Its especially low profile was optimized for the use on mobile devices.
Fitted with jack plugs on both ends, the cable is completely detachable and can be replaced if necessary.
- Color: Black
- Impedance Passive: 28 Ohm
- Impedance Active: 480 Ohm
- Frequency Response (Headphones): 16 Hz - 22000 Hz
- THD, Total Harmonic Distortion: <0.5%
- Contact Pressure: Approx. 3.6 N
- Frequency Response (Microphone) Wideband: 100 - 8,000Hz
- Frequency Response (Microphone) Narrowband: 300 - 3,400Hz
- Pick-Up Pattern: Dual omni-directional microphone (2 mic beamforming array)
- Sensitivity as per 121 TR 9-5: -44dB V/Pa (1kHz)
- Bluetooth Version: Bluetooth 4.0 + EDR
- Supported Profiles: A2DP + AVRCP + HSP + HFP
- Ear Coupling: Circumaural
- Jack Plug: 3.5 mm, angled
- Cable Length: 1.4 m (Detachable)
- Transducer Principle: Dynamic, Closed
- Attenuation: Up to 25dB
- Charging Time: Approx. 3 hrs
- Operating Time: 22hrs (HFP + ANC)
- Battery Specification: Rechargeable Lithium-ion Polymer (600mAh)
- Codecs: apt-X
- NoiseGard Noise Compensation: NoiseGard Hybrid technology with 4 pick-up microphones