Our fascination with precise and detailed sound manifests itself in the new MOMENTUM headphones. From the high- quality materials like brushed stainless steel and finest leather to the perfect finish to the experience of uncompromising sound.
Our developers have worked to combine customer feedback and technical innovations to create the best MOMENTUM headphone yet.
The new generation of MOMENTUM headphones carves out every aural nuance in even finer detail. Thanks to proprietary 18-O Neodymium transducers. With large diaphragms that make the trademark MOMENTUM sound an even more brilliant experience. Clear, richly detailed, and with a powerful bass.
Love of detail is a main character trait of the Sennheiser MOMENTUM: With sliders made of stainless steel, and luxurious leather covering the soft, newly designed ear cushions. Its sound and its finish with accurately placed seams make the MOMENTUM a delight for all senses.
The ear cups of the new MOMENTUM are attached to high-end ball joints running steplessly in collapsible sliders made of brushed stainless steel. The individual adjustment to the head is important for both comfort and sound. And with its newly designed ear cups the MOMENTUM offers even more wearing comfort.
With its low profile the angled 3.5-mm stereo jack plug is optimized for the use on mobile devices. Fitted with jack plugs on both ends, the cable is completely detachable and can be replaced if necessary.
- Device: iPhone/iPad/iPod, Samsung Galaxy, LG, HTC, Sony, Other devices
- Impedance: 18 O
- Frequency Response (Microphone): 100 - 10000Hz
- Frequency Response (Headphones): 16Hz - 22000Hz
- Sound Pressure Level (SPL): 113dB (1 kHz/1 Vrms)
- THD, Total Harmonic Distortion: <0.5%
- Contact Pressure: Approx. 3.2 N
- Ear Coupling: Circumaural
- Jack Plug: 3.5mm straight
- Cable Length: 1.4m (Detachable)
- Transducer Principle: Dynamic, closed
- Pick-Up Pattern: Omni-directional
- Sensitivity as per 121 TR 9-5: - 44 dB V/Pa
- Load Rating: 200 mW