This OPEN BOX product you are browsing has been inspected by our qualified technicians to ensure that it meets factory specifications and includes all factory packed accessories. It is guaranteed to be in perfect working order but it is sold in "AS IS" condition (for example, the box may be torn, there may be cosmetic scratches, etc), returns will not be accepted unless the item is found to be defective. Please contact us with any questions BEFORE placing an order. We accept PayPal and all major credit cards. We do our best to describe each item we are selling to the best of our ability. Bear in mind that the item is sold as-is.
Use the "contact us" page to request additional information or images on this product
Sound can be perfected with Sennheiser?s HDVA 600. Delivering authentic sound in its purest form, listeners are treated to a world of sheer listening pleasure. Years of knowledge in audio engineering and innovations in acoustic amplification, resulted in the creation of the HDVA 600. The consistently symmetrical signal processing and extremely low harmonic distortion guarantees an absolutely precise sound. Also, thanks to their pre-amp performance, they are easy to adjust and be connected directly to speakers for optimum audio amplification. In essence, the HDVA 600 provides a spectacular listening experience when paired with any Sennheiser?s audiophile headphones.
- Consistently symmetrical signal processing for maximum sound quality
- Symmetrical inputs and outputs simplify integration into a system
- High-end ALPS quadruple potentiometer achieve perfect channel equality
- Variable gain factor (five stages) for optimized use of low impedance headphones
- Sophisticated metal housing to protect against signal scatter and vibration
- Solid controls turned from solid metal, providing the utmost in long-term stability
- Designed and manufactured in Germany
Frequency response - 0.3Hz to 100kHz (-3 dB)
THD, total harmonic distortion - <0.001
Power Consumption - 9W
Input Voltage Range - 100-240 V AC / 50-60 Hz