This MST hub lets you connect two monitors to your DisplayPort (DP) 1.2 equipped Windows laptop or desktop. It's USB powered; so the only thing you'll need to operate the hub is your computer.
Increase productivity with multiple screens
The newest generations of computers are more portable than ever; which often means that you're left with fewer video outputs and smaller integrated screens. This MST hub solves both of these problems by letting you connect two additional displays to your computer; which makes multitasking much easier.
Connect to any display
With the MST hub; you can use DisplayPort video adapters and cable adapters that enable you to connect HDMI; VGA or DVI displays. This ensures your MST hub will be compatible with virtually any television; monitor or projector. The hub is VESA and DisplayPort certified to support DP 1.2 enabled systems; for seamless integration with your existing video equipment.
Configure your displays for any environment
Using the MST hub; you can extend your desktop onto additional monitors and stream independent content to each display; giving you the freedom to multitask and increase your productivity. You can also mirror the same image onto multiple displays for remote viewing applications such as digital signage.
Enjoy amazing video quality; without draining system resources
MST technology uses your existing video card to minimize the use of system resources while delivering Ultra HD 4K resolutions. This unprecedented performance makes MST perfect for high-resolution applications such as graphic design; gaming and medical imaging.
- Use one screen for reference data such as websites; while composing in another screen
- Dock your DP 1.2 device and add two high-resolution displays to your workstation
- Create a panoramic video wall for DisplayPort digital signage applications
- Edit images; video or audio clips across two additional displays in any orientation or resolution
- Perfect for spanning a spreadsheet or worksheet across two additional displays; to avoid side-scrolling
- Maximize your productivity by connecting two independent displays to your computer using the MST Hub
- Connect to almost any television; monitor or projector with the support of low-cost adapters
- Increase external video performance with support for resolutions up to 4K
- Active or Passive Adapter: Active
- Audio: Yes
- Chipset ID: MegaChips - STDP4320
- Ports: 2
- Maximum Digital Resolutions: 3840 x 2160 @30hz
- Supported Resolutions: 1024x768; 1280x720 (High-definition 720p); 1920x1080 (High-definition 1080p); 1920x1200; 2560x1440; 2560x1600; 3840 x 2160 (Ultra HD 4K) @30hz
- Wide Screen Supported: Yes
- Connector A: 1 - DisplayPort (20 pin) Receptacle Input
- Connector B: 2 - DisplayPort (20 pin) Female Output
- OS Compatibility: Windows 10 (32/64); Windows 8/8.1 (32/64); Windows 7(32/64)
- Power Source: USB-Powered
- Humidity: 50-90%
- Operating Temperature: 0 degreeC to 40 degreeC (32 degreeF to 104 degreeF)
- Storage Temperature: -20 degreeC to 60 degreeC (-4 degreeF to 140 degreeF)
- Cable Length: 7.5 in [19 cm]
- Color: Black
- Enclosure Type: Plastic
- Product Height: 0.6 in [14 mm]
- Product Length: 15.2 in [386 mm]
- Weight: 1.8 oz [52 g]
- Product Width: 2.3 in [58 mm]