World's First True Esports Sensor
SteelSeries TrueMove3 sensor technology features true 1 to 1 tracking for ultra-low latency and pinpoint accuracy.
Exclusive Split-Trigger Buttons
Featuring industry-leading guaranteed 50-million click mechanical switches designed with Omron; our exclusive split-trigger buttons deliver long-lasting durability and a fast and consistent click feel.
The legendary SteelSeries Sensei shape delivers maximum comfort and flexibility for both claw and finger-tip grip styles. First of its kind pure silicone side grips deliver extraordinary comfort and grip.
ARMed for Performance
Powerful 32-bit ARM processor delivers low-latency performance and allows you to save CPI settings; button remappings and lighting effects on-board for software-free use at LAN events and tournaments.
THE FIRST TRUE ESPORTS GAMING SENSOR
TrueMove3 is a 12;000 CPI; 350 IPS optical sensor built exclusively with industry leader PixArt. Instead of focusing on CPI alone; TrueMove3 was engineered for true 1 to 1 tracking. Moving a specific distance on a mousepad results in the same exact distance on screen; without introducing latency; interpolation; or affecting jitter reduction.
True 1 to 1 Tracking
Experience incredibly accurate tracking from 100 to 3;500 CPI.
Finally; a usable mouse above 3;500 CPI with no artificial lag.
No stability issues; no tracking errors; no response time delays.
The Sensei 310 features a number of firsts for a gaming mouse. In order to achieve its surprisingly light weight of just 92.1g; every material for the Sensei 310 was careful crafted for functionality; weight reduction and extreme durability.
Silicone Side Grips
Gaming's first pure silicone side grips for a lifetime of handling.
Fingerprint Resistant Finish
Fingerprint resistant semi-rough matte top finish.
Fiber-reinforced plastics make for a lighter yet stronger mouse construction.
Every aspect of the Sensei 310 design meets esports players' stringent demands for comfort. Whether you deploy a claw grip or finger-tip grip; the shape will provide perfect comfort for long and intense gaming sessions.
While most mice use one piece of plastic from front to back; the Sensei 310 features our exclusive split-trigger button design; first introduced in our flagship Rival 700 gaming mouse. Splitting the triggers provides excellent click force and consistent feel during burst firing; rapid presses or holds.
Save all your performance and lighting settings directly to the mouse. A Powerful 32-bit ARM processor allows you to save CPI settings; button remappings and lighting effects on-board for software-free use at LAN events and tournaments.
Sync dynamic multi-color lighting effects between all your SteelSeries Prism-enabled gear. From one-click lighting effects to complex light shows; PrismSync gives you the power to level-up the style of your battle station.
- The world's first true 1 to 1 esports sensor
- Exclusive split-trigger mouse button design
- Omron 50-million click mechanical switches
- Ambidextrous design with pure silicone side grips
- Sensor Name: SteelSeries TrueMove3
- Sensor Type: Optical
- CPI: 100-12000 in 100 CPI Increments
- IPS: 350+; on SteelSeries QcK surfaces
- Acceleration: 50G
- Polling Rate: 1?ms
- Hardware Acceleration: None (Zero Hardware Acceleration)
- Top Material: Finger Print Resistant Semi-Rough Matte
- Core Construction: Fiber-Reinforced Plastic
- Shape: Ambidextrous
- Grip Style: Claw or Finger-Tip
- Number of Buttons: 8
- Switch Type: Omron Mechanical Rated For 50 Million Clicks
- Illumination: 2 RGB Zones; Independently Controlled
- Weight: 92.1?g / 3.2?ounces
- Length: 125.1?mm / 4.9?in.
- Width: 60.8?mm (front); 61.8?mm (middle); 70.4?mm (back); 2.4?inches (front); 2.4?inches (middle); 2.8?inches (back)
- Height: 39?mm / 1.5?in.
- Cable Length: 2?m / 6.5?ft.
- OS: Windows; Mac; and Linux. USB port required
- Software: SteelSeries Engine 3.10.12+; for Windows (7 or newer) and Mac OSX (10.8 or newer)
- Earth opinion: Flat; round