The Tamron 100-400mm is a highly portable ultra-telephoto zoom with precision AF for shooting instantaneous movement with the utmost clarity. LD glass prevents aberrations common in tele lenses while the eBand coating suppresses ghosting and flare, yielding vivid images with amazing clarity. With a lens barrel made primarily of magnesium, the A035 boasts the lightest weight in its class. Add in its 4-stop VC capability and you have an ultra-tele lens that is ideal for handheld shooting over long periods of time. Moisture resistant construction, fluorine coating, and capability with optional accessories like the Tamron Tap-in Console, 1.4X, and Arca-Swiss compatible tripod mount, round out this impressive new zoom.
- Lightest weight in its class and featuring widest maximum aperture
- Superb image quality in an ultra-telephoto zoom lens
- Exclusive eBAND Coating reduces flare and ghosting
- 620mm full-frame equivalent telephoto reach on an APS-C DSLR
- 4-stop VC image stabilization for confident telephoto shooting
- USD means quick, accurate and quiet autofocus
- 1:3.6 Max. Mag. Ratio for versatile close-up capability
- Moisture-Resistant construction and fluorine coating for enhanced weather protection
- Optional teleconverters and Arca-Swiss compatible tripod mount
- Compatible with TAMRON TAP-in Console, an optional accessory product
- Model Name - A035
- Focal Length - 100-400mm
- Format size - Di
- Maximum Aperture - F/4.5-6.3
- Minimum Aperture - F/32-45
- Diagonal Angle of View- 24 degrees 24' - 6 degrees 12' (for full frame format cameras); 15 degrees 54' - 4 degrees 01' (for APS-C format cameras)
- Lens Construction - 17 elements, 11 groups
- Minimum Focus Distance - 59"
- Max. Mag. Ratio - 1:3.6
- Filter Diameter - 67mm
- Maximum Diameter - 86.2
- Length - 7.7"
- Weight - 39.3 oz.
- Diaphragm Blades - 9 (circular diaphragm)
- Image Stabilization Performance - 4 stops
- Standard Accessory - Hood and caps