Wi-Fi at Your Fingertips
Imagine a world in which your router is as easy to use as your smartphone. The Touch P5; with its responsive touchscreen; makes this possible today. In addition to adding to the beauty of your router; the integrated touchscreen also dramatically revolutionizes the way you set up and interact with your network. Just tap; swipe; and connect. The Touch P5 - The easiest way to Wi-Fi.
One-Minute Touchscreen Set Up. Get Started With A Few Simple Taps.
The responsive touchscreen allows you to set up your Touch P5 in just one minute; using only your fingertips and with no need for a separate PC; smartphone; or tablet. Free yourself from overly complicated network configuration.
Completely new; yet surprisingly familiar. Wi-Fi management is easier than ever.
Forget the days of ending up lost and confused as you search through your router's advanced functions. Now you can easily access and modify almost all of your router's functions and settings with just few taps on the touchscreen. Managing your wireless network is as easy as using an app on your smartphone. From parental controls to access management to mode selection; the Touch P5 utilizes a completely familiar touchscreen experience to keep you in control.
A truly buzzworthy presence. An elegant addition to your home.
With the dynamic guest network password displayed on the screen; your guests can enjoy easy access and you can keep your main network safe. Moreover; visitors will be impressed by the elegance and beauty of the Touch P5; which undoubtedly earns a prominent position in your home's decor.
As Powerful As It Is Beautiful. Ideal For Seamless Streaming And Online Gaming.
Stream Ultra HD video without buffering; play online games without lag; download large files in a flash; and discover countless other ways for the Touch P5 to exceed your wireless expectations. Blazing fast AC Wi-Fi speeds of up to 1900Mbps ensure that everyone on your network can enjoy smooth streaming video and low-latency online gaming.
Wi-Fi where you need it. Up to 10;000 square feet of coverage.
Three dual band antennas with 700mW high-powered amplifiers allow the Touch P5 to provide up to 10;000 square feet of Wi-Fi coverage. Beamforming Technology further improves long-range stability by delivering highly targeted connections. The 1GHz dual core Broadcom processor ensures excellent performance and allows you to experience stable connections throughout your entire home.
A Flexible; Multi-Purpose Device. Valuable; All-In-One Functionality.
The Touch P5 Effectively Replaces Several Networking Devices. It Can Serve As A Router; Repeater; Or Access Point; Satisfying Your Needs In Any Situation And Giving You The Freedom Configure Your Network In Any Way You Choose.
- One-Minute Touchscreen Setup - Effortlessly set up a network and modify settings with the responsive touchscreen
- Ease of Use - Manage settings; including parental controls; access policies; mode selection; and more as easy as using an app on smartphone
- AC1900 Speed - Enjoy streaming 4K video and online gaming without lag on the 2.4GHz and 5GHz bands
- 1GHz Dual-Core Processor - Powers through multiple tasks at the same time without interruptions
- Superior Coverage - Three dual band antennas with high-powered amplifiers provide powerful Wi-Fi across your home
- Beamforming - Focuses Wi-Fi towards devices to form stronger connections
- Multi-Purpose Design - Serves as a router; repeater; or access point; satisfying your unique needs in any situation
- Interface: 4 10/100/1000Mbps LAN Ports; 1 10/100/1000Mbps WAN Port; 1 USB 3.0 Port + 1 USB 2.0 Port
- Button: Power On/Off Button; Reset Button
- External Power Supply: 12V/3.3A
- Dimensions ( W x D x H ): 11.2 x 6.2 x 2.1 in. (284 x 157 x 52 mm)
- Antenna: 3 Dual Band Detachable Antennas
- Touch Screen: Screen Type: Capacitive; Screen Size: 4.3 inch; Screen Resolution: 128 ppi
- Wireless Standards: IEEE 802.11ac/n/a 5GHz; IEEE 802.11b/g/n 2.4GHz + 256QAM
- Frequency: 2.4GHz and 5GHz Band
- Signal Rate: 1300Mbps at 5GHz; 600Mbps at 2.4GHz
- Reception Sensitivity: 5GHz: 11a 6Mbps: -94dBm; 11a 54Mbps: -75dBm; 11ac HT20: -66dBm; 11ac HT40: -62dBm; 11ac HT80: -59dBm; 2.4G: 11g 54Mbps: -76dBm; 11n HT20: -73dBm; 11n HT40: -71dBm
- Wireless Functions: Enable/Disable Wireless Radio; WMM; Wireless Statistics
- Wireless Security: 64/128-bit WEP; WPA/WPA2; WPA-PSK/WPA-PSK2 encryptions
- Transmission Power: CE: <20dBm(2.4GHz); <23dBm(5GHz); FCC: <30dBm
- Guest Network: 2.4GHz guest network × 1; 5GHz guest network × 1
- Quality of Service: WMM; Bandwidth Control
- WAN Type: Dynamic IP/Static IP/PPPoE/PPTP(Dual Access)/L2TP(Dual Access)/Bigpond
- Management: Access Control; Local Management; Remote Management
- DHCP: Server; Client; DHCP Client List; Address Reservation
- Port Forwarding: Virtual Server; Port Triggering; UPnP; DMZ
- Dynamic DNS: DynDns; NO-IP
- VPN Pass-Through: PPTP; L2TP; IPSec
- Protocols: Supports IPv4 and IPv6
- USB Sharing: Support Samba(Storage)/FTP Server/Media Server/Print Server
- Certification: CE; FCC; RoHS
- System Requirements: Microsoft Windows 98SE; NT; 2000; XP; Vista or Windows 7; 8; 8.1;10; Mac OS; NetWare; UNIX or Linux; Internet Explorer 11; Firefox 12.0; Chrome 20.0; Safari 4.0; or other Java-enabled browser; Cable or DSL Modem; Subscription with an Internet Service Provider (for Internet access)Windows 8; MAC OS; NetWare; UNIX or Linux
- Environment: Operating Temperature: 0~40? (32? ~104?); Storage Temperature: -40~70? (-40? ~158?); Operating Humidity: 10%~90% non-condensing; Storage Humidity: 5%~90% non-condensing