VGA over Cat5/Cat6 Extender Receiver Ideal for Long Distance Transmission
Ensure clear video transmission at distances of up to 1;000 feet! The B132-100-1 VGA Over Cat5 Receiver is the ideal solution for digital signage applications that require long distance transmission and uncompromising video quality. It works with a B132-002-1 or B132-004-1 local unit to extend a VGA video signal over long distances. It features built-in Equalization and Gain controls for adjusting the video image. Mounting hardware is included to support multiple installation options. An AC power supply is included for powering the device.
The Smart Solution for Digital Signage Applications and Greater Distance
The B132-100-1 enables the video source to be installed in a secure; remote location for controlled access. It can be used to connect display devices with VGA ports; such as DTVs; plasma displays; LCD TVs and projectors; to VGA video sources; such as computers; video cards and AV receivers.
This genuine Tripp Lite VGA Over Cat5 Receiver works with a B132-002-1 or B132-004-1 local unit to extend a VGA video signal beyond the average 100-ft. distance limitation. The B132-100-1 can extend a 1024 x 768 (60 Hz) signal up to 1;000 ft. when using 24Awg Solid Wire Cat5e/6 cable (Tripp Lite N202-series); and supports a maximum resolution of 1920 x 1440 (60 Hz). For optimal image quality between 500 and 1;000 ft.; use Zero-Skew cable; such as Tripp Lite P524-01K.
Superior Quality; Built-In Equalization and Versatile Installation
The B132-100-1 Receiver is manufactured using top-quality materials. Plus; built-in equalization and gain controls allow the video image to be adjusted for optimal quality. It is also compliant with RoHS (Reduction of Hazardous Substances) standards; reflecting Tripp Lite's commitment to environmental responsibility.
The B132-100-1 Receiver includes mounting hardware that enables it to be installed in any venue. Mounting options include wall-mount; rackmount and pole mount.
Extends High-Definition Signals
- Supports a maximum resolution of 1920 x 1440 (60Hz)
- Works with a B132-002-1 or B132-004-1 local unit to extend a 1024 x 768 (60Hz) video signal up to 1;000 ft. when using 24Awg; Solid Wire Cat5e/6 cable
- For optimal image quality between 500 and 1;000 ft.; use Zero-Skew cable; such as Tripp Lite P524-01K
- Features built-in Equalization and Gain controls to adjust the video image
- Includes mounting hardware that allows unit to be wall mounted; rack mounted or pole mounted
- Ideal for digital signage situations; such as retail; schools; churches; etc..
- Compliant with the Federal Trade Agreements Act (TAA) for GSA Schedule purchases
- 1 year limited warranty.
- Connectors: 1 x HD15 (female)
- : 1 x RJ45)
- Housing Material: Black Metal
- Switches: Equalization; Gain
- Max Resolution: 1920 x 1440 (60Hz)
- Max Range: 1000 ft. @ 1024 x 768 (60Hz)
- Warranty: 1 year
- Weight: 15.8 ounces