Active Adapter Makes a DVI Video Source Compatible with Your VGA Monitor
This active DVI-D to VGA converter cable makes it possible to send a DVI-D digital signal from your computer or other source device to a VGA analog monitor. Connect the built-in 6-inch cable with DVI-D single-link male connector to the DVI port on your video source device. Then; connect a VGA cable; such as a Tripp Lite P502-series VGA cable; from your monitor to the converter. The converter supports VGA cables up to 100 feet; providing flexibility in device placement.
Save Money without Sacrificing Image Quality
This DVI-D to VGA active adapter helps you save money by making your current VGA monitor compatible with a computer or other source device equipped with a DVI output. It supports computer video resolutions up to 1920 x 1200 and HD resolutions up to 1920 x 1080 (1080p). Active digital-to-analog circuitry and quality manufacturing ensure a clean; consistent video signal.
Simplify Installation with a Plug-and-Play Solution
Completely plug and play; this DVI-D to VGA active adapter does not require software or drivers. The DVI-D cable is built-in; so the only cable you need to supply is your device's VGA cable. If your application requires power; use the included USB Micro-B cable to connect the converter to a USB port on your monitor or a USB wall outlet.
The P120-06N-ACT is backed by a 3-year warranty; ensuring reliability and performance.
- Converts a DVI-D digital signal to a VGA analog signal for greater device compatibility
- Supports computer resolutions up to 1920 x 1200 and HD up to 1080p for high-quality images
- Features plug-and-play installation; does not require software or drivers
- Works with VGA cables up to 100 ft. for flexibility in monitor placement
- Includes a USB Micro-B cable if power is needed
- 3-year limited warranty
- Cable Length (m): 0.2
- Cable Length (in.): 6
- Cable Length (cm): 15.24
- Side A - Connector 1: DVI-D SINGLE LINK (MALE)
- Side A - Connector 2: USB A (MALE)
- Side B - Connector 1: HD15 (FEMALE)
Features & Specifications
- Technology: DVI; VGA/SVGA
- Product Warranty Period (Worldwide): 3-year limited warranty