The P582-020 DisplayPort to HDMI Adapter Cable connects a DisplayPort computer to the HDMI port on a monitor; projector or television. With a DisplayPort male connector on one end and an HDMI male connector on the other; this cable requires no separate adapter. It lets you use your existing HDMI display instead of buying a new DisplayPort monitor.
Ideal for displaying crystal-clear video on a large monitor or digital sign; this 20-foot cable supports high-definition video resolutions up to 1920 x 1080 (1080p); as well as rich; full audio (if your DisplayPort card supports audio pass-through) and HDCP (High-Definition Content Protection). This in-line passive adapter is designed for use with Dual-Mode (DP++) DisplayPort graphics cards.
Nickel-plated connectors and gold-plated contacts ensure excellent conductivity. Integral strain relief ensures the cable and molded connectors last a long time. Flexible PVC jacket makes the cable easy to install in tight corners and other areas where space is restricted.
Sends High-Definition DisplayPort Audio/Video Signals to an HDMI Display
- Connects DisplayPort computer to HDMI-enabled monitor; projector or TV
- Ideal for displaying video on large monitor or digital sign
- DisplayPort and HDMI male connectors
- No separate adapter required
Vibrant Video and Sound Quality
- Supports high-definition video resolutions up to 1920 x 1080 (1080p)
- Supports audio and HDCP
- This product is a passive adapter and requires that the connected computer has a DP++ (DisplayPort ++) dual-mode port
Superior Materials for Superior Performance
- Nickel-plated connectors and gold-plated contacts for excellent conductivity
- Integral strain relief for long life
- Flexible PVC jacket for easy installation in tight corners
- Side A - Connector 1: DISPLAYPORT (MALE)
- Side B - Connector 1: HD15 (MALE)
Features & Specifications
- Technology: HDMI; DisplayPort
- Product Warranty Period (Worldwide): 3-year limited warranty